52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was going to do this with Z this year but life well and truely got in the way so now that Veikko has arrived, I'll finish out the year with her :D

Veikko at 7.5 weeks (I think it's week 14?)

6921383476_a27d39d1b7.jpg

At 8.5 weeks (week 15?) - a very tired little girl in a stack

6957667286_548766ae12.jpg

And at 9.5 weeks (week 16?)

6952540818_150c262e7d.jpg

Sorry to be absent for so long, things have just been a bit busy, so I am finally catching up and have enjoyed looking at the photos. Love your new puppy Shell, very cute and will enjoy seeing her photos

Anyway, although I have not been posting photos here I have not missed a single week, so will show you 2 very important photo - it was taken on Tilly's 10th birthday, with her present, and added the rest to a little slide show if anyone wants to see them - I saw a few more of our dogs have had birthdays, so happy birthday to them too :birthday:

Tilly's 10th birthday

6874651675_c005ed29b6.jpg

And a birthday walk, both of these girls were 10 exactly 2 weeks apart, the girl on the left belongs to a friend, these two have always had fun walking down the beach together but we haven't done it so long we got together for a walk to celebrate their birthdays

6786616252_2d34a20d93.jpg

The catch up photos

Edited by helen

Fantastic shots everyone, good to see a few regulars still in tis thread. Shell Veikko is so cute, I am going to love seeing her grow here for the rest of the year!

Mine was a quick snap for this week, I know the top of Lacys head is totally blown out but it is so hard to to edit a black and light coloured dog. :laugh: Something had to give!

17/52 Doing a trick for a little girl with a broken arm

7842b004.jpg

Justice looks like he is leaping out of the leaves, lovely shot!

Kuma walking track looks lovely.

M&Dm your week 16 shits are great, Juddy is growing so big, the girls look great, love the mutely laugh. :laugh: and Benson looks like he is flying!

Ktig, love week 16 of a Paddy he looks soooo cute!

Helen, gorgeous shots as usual, love all the catch up shots!

TLC, love the trick very clever

KumaAkita, great spot for a walk, love the photo

Snook, looks like he is having a great time

This is my photo this week, had to get in quick as I have too much to do - it is on the rail trail again, at least it is close by :)

6976910620_c24e37675e.jpg

Edited by helen

Justice looks like he is leaping out of the leaves, lovely shot!

Kuma walking track looks lovely.

M&Dm your week 16 shits are great, Juddy is growing so big, the girls look great, love the mutely laugh. :laugh: and Benson looks like he is flying!

Ktig, love week 16 of a Paddy he looks soooo cute!

Helen, gorgeous shots as usual, love all the catch up shots!

LMAO! Gotta love spell check!

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum

Shell - It will be fun to watch Veikko grow, she is such a beautiful puppy you should capture some interesting photos.

helen - Happy belated 10th Birthday to Tilly she still looks like a playful young girl.

Love the chill out shots of Paddington and Kuma.........

Monet n Diva's mum - The girls look great in their racing silks and I can definately see the 'muttley' laugh, And how fast do puppies grow?:laugh:

tlc - Nothing like a trick to cheer you up when your sick.:thumbsup:

Snook - Well what can I say, this would have to be the shot of the year of Justice so far. You have just captured all the joy in his leaping towards you and the colours are just so perfect. Great work!!

anniek - Sweet dreams Phoebe.......

Thanks to all who left kind thought, it helps to know you care.

My week 17 Photos

Dash

6987951422_51cfb55d9f.jpg

week 17 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Jack

6987955278_5fe2ba7ac5.jpg

week 17 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Edited by jack and dash's mum

J&D mum, lovely shots, very thoughtful puppy faces. Curious why your post count only says one? Do you only post in the photo section?

M&D mum, fantastic shots, curious again did you use a 50mm on the last shot?

Im a bit late this week, or am I early I have lost track, I think this is week 18 and tomorrow will be the start of week 19, correct me if I am wrong.

I couldn't decided

18/52

7f13286a.jpg

1850c88d.jpg

Just more iPhone snaps from me, my camera is in the shop and Im selling my D80 so it is all packed up waiting for a buyer, now I have decided to sell it I don't want to use it.

Jack and Dash are adorable, great Anzac day photos of them.

TLC she looks all rugged up for winter, it is a bit cold now isn't it

This is Tilly's week 18 shot, took it while I had a load of washing on :)

7001600948_bc184bf7c9.jpg

Edited by helen