52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I've got to play catch ups and upload all my photos onto Flickr!

Week 25/52

25/52 - Monet (in blue)

7602597340_5b39e9035b_z.jpg

25/52 - Diva (in white)

7602561688_b2230f63b3_z.jpg

25/52 - Benson

7602592804_b8680d886c_z.jpg

25/52 - Juddy he's really getting the hang of this racing biz!

7602574806_0039f8f28c_z.jpg

I'll post the others per week in a new post each! I think that would make it easier!!

MnDM

edit: as I thought I was on week 24... turns out I'm on week 25.. woot!

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum

Fantastic shots!

Refresh my memory again is your 70 - 200 f4 or f2.8 and is it IS or non IS

Absolutley love the look on your Birmans face in the shot with Monet. :laugh: Loving your Whippy Jackets!

Snook, Love Sleepy J man!! :laugh:

Fantastic shots!

Refresh my memory again is your 70 - 200 f4 or f2.8 and is it IS or non IS

Absolutley love the look on your Birmans face in the shot with Monet. :laugh: Loving your Whippy Jackets!

Snook, Love Sleepy J man!! :laugh:

My lens is a 70-200mm f4 non IS! :)

thanks... I've been so busy sewing and not editing photos... will be glad to see the end of winter... :)

I think I need to conceed defeat. I am deluding myself that I will be able to catch up, but too many weeks have gone past :o

I made it past previous attempt, but sadly not nearly good enough.

Oh well, there's always next year!

Well done to everyone on getting to six months, and happy snapping for the remainder of the year.

I'll keep sticking my head in to check out your awesome photos. Y'all so inspiring :)

Okay, I think I'm back on track :) found a bit more motivation again, it's funny how you have ups and downs with this project isn't it?

Snook: cute shot of Justice who is obviously as shocked as you to discover holes in his yard - it obviously wasn't him! :)

Monet&Diva's Mum: All gorgeous photos - I can't believe how big Juddy is getting!! Cute cat too...

AnnieK: Pheobe looks very sweet in her hat :)

Week 29 for us - exploring....

7661177672_7655950fe9_z.jpg

29/52

I'm rather annoyed with the glare from the sun in the top left hand corner and kicking myself I wasn't better prepared, but it was a cute shot and once Paddy realised I was watching him wasn't interested in going back in!

Gorgeous photos guys.

Snook: Love Justice's PJ's - I think I like the second shot better :) Love what you do with the background - do you layer it? Very clever. Great suggestion with the sunflare with my last shot- I'll have a play - if it turns out awesome I'll post it up too!

TLC: Lacy looks gorgeous as always, she's so cute in her winter woolies too!

Week 30 for us...what are you guys up to...am I behind?

Anyway, my housemate had a mirror sitting in our lounge room for a few days - Paddy was besotted with the friendly and good looking dog who had moved in and played with him - sad when he left though :(

7702176158_cf954849eb_z.jpg

30/52

okay, catch up time... took these photos at the right time but only just got onto the iMac to upload them and edit etc

Week 29

29/52 - Monet keeping warm

7702752892_444edd3fea_z.jpg

29/52 - Juddy snuggling up to the cat

7702751210_8174e05e83_z.jpg

29/52 - Diva modelling her 2nd birthday collar

7702749600_86b2f79099_z.jpg

29/52 - Benson

7702748902_c0568d9558_z.jpg

I'll post week 30 as soon as!

MnDM

Well if that aint the stink eye I don't know what is! :laugh:

M&Dm, great shots, love the running ones especially, you have certainly got a hang of getting them spot on! Love Judy and the kitty, so cute, wish My Birman would hang with my dogs like that.

Love Paddy looking in the mirror, curious do you groom him yourself his coat looks awesomely done, is he stripped or clipped?

Well if that aint the stink eye I don't know what is! :laugh:

M&Dm, great shots, love the running ones especially, you have certainly got a hang of getting them spot on! Love Judy and the kitty, so cute, wish My Birman would hang with my dogs like that.

Love Paddy looking in the mirror, curious do you groom him yourself his coat looks awesomely done, is he stripped or clipped?

Aw thanks TLC. I do groom him myself, not perfect, but I'm improving. He's clipped now, I stripped his coat for the first couple of months, but it was a lot of work...every now and again I let his coat grow out a little and then strip out the undercoat to try and keep it nice and black rather than going grey too quickly! I'm lucky he's got a pretty good wiry coat though...makes it easier :)