52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

anniek - I'm sure Phoebe is missing Cowboy as you all are. I really love the photo of her in the ferns, they make her look like a dog with stripes I love that.

ktig -Happy 1st Birthday Paddy he looks so cute in his birthday pictures, I don't know how he lasted so long not eating that cake. Sorry he had a sore leg even if mostly self-inflicted glad it is all better, we look forward to more happy shots.

Snook – What an excellent picture of a happy, healthy, bouncing dog Justice looks in week 23 and then so sad looking out to go and play in week 24. And I'm loving the angle and close up in week 25 interesting perspective.

Monet n Diva's Mum – Wonderful race day photos of all the Moet and Diva and really great shot of Juddy playing tug of war with Benson, and then them all snuggled up in bed. But my favorite pictures are always the action shots of them playing.

KumaAkita – Really regal head shot of Kuma in week 23 and I love the one of him at Tamworth, I bet he enjoys the cooler weather.

Salukibel – Welcome back Bella we have missed you, look forward to some more photos.

Now my catch up Pictures

Week 23

7406402170_d7c1bd8ec2.jpg

Week 23 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

7406411018_ba5410e971.jpg

Week 23 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Week 24

7406393976_44b8476acb.jpg

Week 24 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Week 25

7406395900_c48b800782.jpg

Week 25 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Salukibel, Bella still as gorgeous as ever!

J&Ds Mum, lovely shots, I especially love the first one, so cute!

M&Ds Mum, great shots, especially the one of Juddys first race, he looks so determined! Do you just race your whippets for fun? or are they pros? (hope thats not a stupid question?)

Week 25 of Phoebe - she's doing very well as an only dog - we are both feeling better each day. She has lots of grey-friends, so she gets plenty of outings with like company.

Possum??????

week25s-3.jpg

Week 26 of Phoebe - here she is just chilling out on the couch.

The black lump behind the red blankie is her friend Nina who is staying for a few days - Phoebe is not amused about sharing!

week26s.jpg

A couple from me, I couldn't decide.

This one kind of looks almost cartoonish, not sure what I did when I edited it but I quite liked it so I left it, its something about the water behind the dogs! This is typical Lacy she is always the first one to break the stay for the treat. :laugh: little tubby foodie!!

27/52

39953288.jpg

Lacy looks a bit solemn in this shot, she was tired and this big doggy is her favourite toy, she sleeps on it sucks and plays with it. :laugh:

7677da85.jpg

Wow I'm so far behind it's not even funny - on the upside the photos have been taken, just not posted on here :)

I'll comment on everyone's photos in a second, but I'll just upload mine first!

7541874094_cc6136360d_z.jpg

24/52

7541871572_d9cb74c896_z.jpg

25/52

7541867736_10504e0bc6_z.jpg

26/52 Playing...

7541865318_27ca5a8689_z.jpg

27/52 If you look closely enough you can see the remnants of my housemates pink lip balm smeared through his beard...guilty? who me?

7541875626_f3d1879f20_z.jpg

28/52 - Chilling in his onesie :)

Gorgeous photos everybody.

TLC: Love the family photo - Lacy always looks so liddle!!

Snook: lovely photos of Justice as always- he's such a poser for you...I really like the colours in the week 22 shot.

Jack&Dash'sMum: Cute photos - like the kissy photo!

AnnieK: Gorgeous shots of Phoebe. So sorry to hear about Cowboy the two of you must be missing him so much :(

Week 22 - Paddy had his first birthday this week...gotta love dressing dogs up for themed photos - Paddy was less than amused but was a good sport about it all...

7166031967_00c4b5968e_z.jpg

22/52

And a couple of out takes...somebody was far too interested in the cupcake which I was planning on eating...

7166032075_a5a5ca2305_z.jpg

Lovely set of photos!

A couple from me, I couldn't decide.

This one kind of looks almost cartoonish, not sure what I did when I edited it but I quite liked it so I left it, its something about the water behind the dogs! This is typical Lacy she is always the first one to break the stay for the treat. :laugh: little tubby foodie!!

27/52

39953288.jpg

Lacy looks a bit solemn in this shot, she was tired and this big doggy is her favourite toy, she sleeps on it sucks and plays with it. :laugh:

7677da85.jpg

Yeah I really like it too TLC

Okay, comments...

AnnieK: They're all cute shots, but I really like the one of Pheobe with the fern shadows across her face - must have been a challenging one to catch!

SalukiBel: Bella is gorgeous as always - love the lighting.

JacknDash's Mum: great photos. Your two look like they have such a good time together :)

Monet&Diva'sMum: I can't believe the detail you manage to catch in your shots. That one of Juddy racing is fantastic, so serious!!

TLC: Lacy is so cute - I really really like the photo at the beach where she's broken her stay - the colour and her expression is fantastic!

Snook: Justice looks so toasty warm in his scarf! And that shot of him on the tree stump is classic :)

Helen: I love your photos, particularly the first one near the river.

Been away with Phoebe for a few days - stayed with a friend (and her grey boy Oscar) in Geelong.

Great opportunity for photos. :)

Week 28 - now we all know how much she likes to wear hats :laugh:

week28s-2.jpg

Week 29 - using Oscar as a pilow!

week29s.jpg