52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

Ok I think today might be the start of week 42, (if you are going sunday to Sunday) So since I have no good shots of Lace from last week I took some today which will be my week 41 and that gives me a week to do week 42. :laugh: Snook is it just you and me in here now?

Week 41 Couldn't decide between these two, My pretty girl.

file-88.jpg

file-89.jpg

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I think today might be the start of week 42, (if you are going sunday to Sunday) So since I have no good shots of Lace from last week I took some today which will be my week 41 and that gives me a week to do week 42. :laugh: Snook is it just you and me in here now?

Week 41 Couldn't decide between these two, My pretty girl.

file-88.jpg

file-89.jpg

Hi guys sorry I'm not posting any more it's been a terrible year and I just havn't been able to get back on track with taking pictures. Just wanted to let you know though that I really enjoy coming in here to see your pictures they always cheer me up. Doing a great jpb cheers everyone :)

Edited by jack and dash's mum

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I have some better ones but thought this was fitting with the canon hat. :laugh: I put it on my facebook page and shared it with my OH and said Hint Hint! :rofl: Wonder if he will get the hint!!?

M&D'm sorry you have to pull out.

Snook I think Lacy and Justice are the last of the Mohicans. :laugh:

I have little to no internet at the moment, some may have heard our entire Telstra exchange burned down so it could be days weeks even. :cry: I am not even with telstra but still affected as iinet use telstra lines. Thnaks goodness I am with Optus for my mobile and can use the wifi hotspot but only have 1.5 gig of data which will not go far. :laugh: plus at my house the service with Optus is dreadful. So I am totally having withdrawals. But I shouldn't complain there has been 60,000 affected.

Will get back in here as soon as I have my regular connection back!

M&D'm sorry you have to pull out.

Snook I think Lacy and Justice are the last of the Mohicans. :laugh:

I have little to no internet at the moment, some may have heard our entire Telstra exchange burned down so it could be days weeks even. :cry: I am not even with telstra but still affected as iinet use telstra lines. Thnaks goodness I am with Optus for my mobile and can use the wifi hotspot but only have 1.5 gig of data which will not go far. :laugh: plus at my house the service with Optus is dreadful. So I am totally having withdrawals. But I shouldn't complain there has been 60,000 affected.

Will get back in here as soon as I have my regular connection back!