Sign in to follow this  
~*Shell*~

52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

578 posts in this topic

tlc   

Well if that aint the stink eye I don't know what is! :laugh:

M&Dm, great shots, love the running ones especially, you have certainly got a hang of getting them spot on! Love Judy and the kitty, so cute, wish My Birman would hang with my dogs like that.

Love Paddy looking in the mirror, curious do you groom him yourself his coat looks awesomely done, is he stripped or clipped?

ktig   

Well if that aint the stink eye I don't know what is! :laugh:

M&Dm, great shots, love the running ones especially, you have certainly got a hang of getting them spot on! Love Judy and the kitty, so cute, wish My Birman would hang with my dogs like that.

Love Paddy looking in the mirror, curious do you groom him yourself his coat looks awesomely done, is he stripped or clipped?

Aw thanks TLC. I do groom him myself, not perfect, but I'm improving. He's clipped now, I stripped his coat for the first couple of months, but it was a lot of work...every now and again I let his coat grow out a little and then strip out the undercoat to try and keep it nice and black rather than going grey too quickly! I'm lucky he's got a pretty good wiry coat though...makes it easier :)

Snook   

Awww.. how cute does Monet look all snuggled up under the quilt?? I love Diva's expression whilst modelling her collar and how happy Benson looks in week 29. More great racing shots too!

tlc, great action shot!

31/52

I'd forgotten I took this one last week and found it when I was looking through some photos. Yay for me as this now catches me up and I only have to do one photo this week now. :) Justice chilling out in his Thundershirt at the park after a big play session.

7724111708_6bb207e900.jpg

Edited by Snook

ktig   

Monet&Diva's Mum: cute shots, especially of Diva in her b'day collar and monet all snuggled up :)

AnnieK: Phoebe looks particularly unimpressed with your new foster!

TLC: Love the action shto...tails and ears everywhere!

Snook: Love the colours in that photo - Justice looks so chilled out :)

Week 31 for us...not sure if Paddy is clear enough in this shot, but I kind of like the blurring and didn't want to change it too much...

7737579054_c9fd375694.jpg

31/52

Edited by ktig

tlc   

Im a bit early with week 33, just snapped this one of Lacy earlier in the week and loved it.

05f8e181.jpg

Just wanted to add another nice one I took today

12ddfd77.jpg

Edited by tlc

Snook   

Gorgeous photo of Paddy ktig and he looks really sharp to me too. :)

Lovely to see pretty Miss Lacy as always tlc. Great that you managed to keep all the detail in the second shot despite the bright sun. thumbsup1.gif

Phoebe is so cute. She looks like she's saying "do I have to get up Mum?" laugh.gif

32/52

Taken with a fisheye film camera with my left hand stretched across me and out the window (right hand on the wheel and eyes forward of course!) as I was driving down the road, with Justice's head poking out from the back seat to catch some breeze (yes, my car is tiny!).

7731847484_b7025a8b26.jpg

tlc   

Love Phoebe in her nightie. :laugh:

That shot if Justice is great, I love how you can see the movement of the road but he is still in focus. The fish eye view is great.

Snook   

I'm playing catch up this week as I didn't end up taking a photo last week.

33/52

7837607498_1492ca7a69.jpg

34/52

7837587626_ac412778ec.jpg

anniek   

OK gonna have to cheat to catch up

Weeks 33 & 34 of Phoebe - both taken last Sunday on our "Greys across the Bay' promotion which involved rides on ferries!

sniffing the sea air

week34s-1.jpg

and here she is (second left) with some of her pals!

week33s-1.jpg

tlc   

Greys across the bay looks like loads of fun!

Week 35, not sure if i am early or late?

Lacy giving big bro Cooper a lil kiss.

file-128.jpg

Snook   

I love your week 34 shot tlc! They look like they're having the time of their lives!! Your week 35 is just adorable. :heart:

Great photos anniek. I love Phoebe with her nose to the wind and it's a lovely shot of them all together. :)

35/52

It was Justice's birthday on Saturday and my plan was to photograph him lying down facing the huge stash of birthday treats I bought him. He was great when I told him to "leave it" and I was feeding him bits of duck jerky as a reward but apparently that wasn't good enough. No matter how many times I got him in to position he'd look straight at the treats, look at me like I was evil and then turn and lie down side on to them with a big sigh and refuse to look at them.. lol. I'm pretty sure he would have asked someone to call the RSPCA for him if he'd had the chance. :laugh:

7912689846_88a88feeef.jpg

tlc   

Love that shot of the J Man. :)

Finally we had a nice day today and got out and about.

Week 36

file-158.jpg

And one of Lacy and the Gang

file-159.jpg

Okay, so I have a whole load of catching up to do... photos were taken... but just have to upload them... I'll put them in 1 post per week.... it may take me a few days to get them all up! oops

So here goes....

Week 31 - I KNOW!!!

31/52 - Monet

7985411927_472eb996f9_z.jpg

31/52 - Juddy

7985413377_e8514f4b73_z.jpg

31/52 - Diva

7985424282_a855110dbd_z.jpg

31/52 - Benson

7905062242_476645554b_z.jpg

MnDM