Sign in to follow this  
~*Shell*~

52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

578 posts in this topic

tlc   

so cute, it meant to be one a week but i sometimes post more than one or an outtake shot, i dont think anyne will mind, the more the merrier I reckon!!

dogfan   

My, what big EARS he has! :D

He is gorgeous :) !!

*back to lurking*

Edited by dogfan

tlc   

Great pic Jen, your boy is stunning! Your photograph has come ahead in leaps and bounds, just fabulous!!!

Beth.   

Loving all these week one pics :thumbsup: :D I'm really looking forward to this year, lets hope I can make it!!

Week 1 - 'Please, not another year of photos!!!!!!' Nothing I did would make her prick her ears, she just wasn't in the mood, so we'll just go with that :laugh:

6651265647_9427f3e25d.jpg

Loving all these week one pics :thumbsup: :D I'm really looking forward to this year, lets hope I can make it!!

Week 1 - 'Please, not another year of photos!!!!!!' Nothing I did would make her prick her ears, she just wasn't in the mood, so we'll just go with that :laugh:

6651265647_9427f3e25d.jpg

I also have this problem with my dog Jack but if I say where's Boo Boo, which is my sister's dogs name, who he loves, then I can usually get a response. Still love the picture it's great, Lottie is a beautiful looking dog.

Beth.   

Thank you! Yep, the word 'Dinner' just wasn't cutting it today :laugh:

helen   

Snook, great shot, glad he dressed up for his first photo :-)

Dogsportobsessed, brilliant photo, love the new year thing

Monet and Diva, great phone photos, I don't think it matters if they are separate or together

ktig, that is so cute, and so is Paddington

KumaAkita - great photo, I just want one of those cameras for my 365 days LOL. Bid one one on ebay and was outbid at the last minute

TLC, glad to see you back, she looks very cute, great that she is a Delta dog

Jack and Dash's mum, they are very cute, love the Papillon

Stonecutter, that is so cute

Lovemysideways, how cute looking is he, great photo

Dogfan - stop lurking and join in :)

Beth, great photo, love the 2012

helen   

Meet Tilly, my model for my third year of 52 weeks for dogs. If you ask anyone which of my dogs is their favorite most people will say Tilly, she is sweet, gentle and loveable. She is a Brittany, she has had some obedience training a done a little bit of agility, and was very sucessful in the show ring, and she is a runner up best in specialty show winner. She will be 10 on valentines day.

I love this first photo of her, it is so serene just like her. I took it on my old 350D, wish it had been on a bigger megapixel camera, but then again glad I didn't take my best camera as another dog on the beach jumped on me then shook all over the camera LOL

6651759841_8455a703c6.jpg

Edited by helen

tlc   

Wow Helen, stunning photo of your girl, She definatly doesnt look her age!

I am proud of my girlies, they are both Delta dogs.

helen   

That's too bad, I hope Abbey's problems are better soon

Snook   

Your dog has beautiful eyes KumaAkita!

Great to see you doing the challenge again this year tlc. I love the outtakes of Lacy. :D

Welcome to the group jack and dash's mum. They're gorgeous by the way!

Lovely shot of Ziva running stonecutter and the close up of her face is adorable. I love your signature too. :)

Awesome photo Jen. Roscoe is so very handsome. :love:

I love how unimpressed Lottie looks Beth. :laugh: Nice use of the stones for the 2012 sign. :thumbsup:

Helen, that's a gorgeous photo of Tilly. The tones are beautiful and I love how clear her reflection in the sand is. :)

That is such a cute photo of Adonys pixie_meg. :)

ktig   

Snook: Love the photo. Glad to see someone else tortures their dogs with costumes for the odd photo or two :)

Dog Sport Obsessed: Love the new years theme...Jess in particular looks very excited.

Monet & Benson's Mum: Gorgeous dogs...I am a fan of Whippets, can't wait to see more of them.

KumoAkita: great shot. The colours of his coat are so clear!

tlc: Lacy looks very sweet. I like the outtakes too!

Jack & Dash's Mum: Such cute little dogs!

Stonecutter: Awesome photo. Ziva looks like she's flying!

Love me sideways: BEAUTIFUL photo. Sooo clear. Roscoe looks like he's ready to be off and running :)

Beth: Clever idea with the stones. Beautiful dog too!

Helen: Tilly looks gorgeous, can't wait to see more photos of her. Love the reflection in the sand.

Pixie_Meg: Adonys looks like a sweetheart. Cute photo too!

Now I'd better be off to start thinking about my next photo.....

Edited by ktig

Okay week 2... So far I only have two of the dogs sorted... 1 more still to come! I've gone with the theme this week of.... Relaaaax!

2/52 - Benson

6658102225_5a7f65d1b4.jpg

2/52 - Monet

6658087039_d1da08e3e1.jpg

Diva still to come :)

MnDM