52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenni87 - awww - great shots, how do you keep the headbands on?

Smakos - a lot of smakos and one on one. If the pair of them are together it becomes a race to see who can destroy faster. :laugh:

lovemesideways - i love Roscoe's expressions!

love this thread with everyones pups! gorgeous!!

Week 4

Not a very exciting shot this week, I've been working non stop and am madly packing to go away for a few days - I had been trying to think how to do the photo for this week when Paddy solved it for me with one of his newest games which started a couple of weeks back when he figured out the sliding door to the bathroom....don't you think he looks just the tiniest bit miffed I didn't knock before coming in?

6767140121_81242984a0.jpg

Love everyone's shots, I'll get back to commenting on them when I have time to sit still :)

I just love Roscoe, LMS! Gorgeous boy! And really nice colours in your shot of Riddick!

Nice Aussie day pic, Snook! I really like the editing (and Justice's big smile!)

Very cute (but naughty!) ktig! :laugh: caught it the act!

Pretty Phoebe! Love the ears! :p

Loving all the photos this week, amazing shots again. I'll come back and comment later...

My week 4 photo:

6774551829_6dca16eb5f.jpg

04/52 by KumaAkita, on Flickr

It's been hot here and Kuma has been strategically positioning himself under aircon vents and moving to a cooler patch of tiles when he's warmed up the ones beneath himself! It was a real struggle to get him this week, he wouldn't let me close and it was too hot to take him outside. I keep telling him, if he just got rid of a bit more of that coat he would be much happier! :laugh:

I'm not super happy with the shot, it was just taken on my iphone.

Awwww Kuma loos so hot, cute shot!

Paddy sprung bad. :laugh: I just love his little gold bits around his face, so cute!

Annie Phoebe looks like she is sending a signal to outter space. :rofl: Love it!

Snook, Gorgeous shot of Justice and his Happy Aussie day face!

Lovely pics again this week :D

Snook, Justice is such a happy, gorgeous boy!! You really capture him well!

Poor hot Kuma - sounds a bit like Lottie, she's always trying to find the coolest spots. I really like that photo of him, he's a stunning man!!

LOVE the ears Annie :laugh: What a gorgeous girl you have there!

:laugh: ktig - someone looks very proud of their efforts!!

LMS - Love your pic of Riddick - what a nice, lean, althetic dog!! Looks like he enjoys the water :D

DSO - :laugh: that sounds familiar! Love the one of Jess!!

Jenni - Rosie and Ella look so cute in their aussie day gear!!

Love that shot of Lacy, TLC! She's such a sweet girl!!

SC - both gorgeous shots, but I really like the 2nd pic!!

Sorry if I missed someone (i'm sure I did :o ), all these pics are gorgeous!!

Not much from me this week.....

Week 4/52 - my feral little monster, lucky she's cute ;) :D

6748188735_7d9d786a6c.jpg

Beth, we've got wet dog photo too.

This was our 150mm day and the dogs were stuck outside for half of it. i had little pity since they'd broken into the house bout 5 times that week and made massive messes in the house. This is Adonys saying: "i don't understand what i did wrong?

6775188673_0713ceb5b7.jpg

4/52

Beth, Lottie always looks so thoughtful.

PM, wow thats a lot of rain, Adonys looks sprung, love the dof in that shot. :laugh:

GW, Zoe is very focused in that shot almost cross eyed! :laugh:

Great photos everyone. I have been looking through, but haven't commented, as I am trying to make a book of Chazer's photos from last year at the same time as doing this and the 365.

It was hot and humid today so I decided to take a photo in the back yard, this is what Tilly thought of that idea

6780538527_933a1a068b.jpg

Edited by helen