New Years Eve Amenities - Vic

SwaY

I think Dogs Vic should see about getting a weather station at KCC Park - would be fabulous!

They are only around $100.

One where it is hooked up to the internet and we can all view the current temp and rainfall?

I think Dogs Vic should see about getting a weather station at KCC Park - would be fabulous!

They are only around $100.

One where it is hooked up to the internet and we can all view the current temp and rainfall?

I don't know but the one I bought my husband is pretty damn flash for $100. It has an outside thing that looks like an alien catcher, which has a wireless feed into a touch screen which displays all the data, which is hooked up to his computer where it logs all the data in the software. It probably wouldn't take much to take it one step further to have it display on the internet.

I had fun cause I got to pilot my import again to his RUIG win while his other mother was showing poodles!! His daughter got RUBOB to him too :). Hudson had fun peeinig in the cairn water buckets!! Lol! It was actually very nice as the evening came down, breeze was gorgeous!

Group 3: Irish

Group 1: Chinese Crested

Group 5: Corgie

If my baby Sinead is there (one of the new Fauve imports) please give her a hug for me!!! :thumbsup:

I cuddled your 1/3 lol

Dee Dee is just WOW I wanted to take her home!!

:laugh: Thanks for that! Dee Dee does look lovely and Katherine tells me she has Hagen's personality. I'm hoping my babies have it too - so far the girls seem to be the most out there.

Group 3- Best in Group Gr Ch Eireannmada Queen of Rock- Irish Setter- Tyler/Browne

Rup- Wayne Douglas tri English Springer bitch

Baby- Cocker (English)

Minor- Carters ESS

Puppy- Terracarol Gentle Force- Labrador

Junior- (cant remember)

Inter- Flat Coat- Bushman Kennels

Aust Bred- as per BIG

Open as per RUP

Was a lovely night but LONG, had to stick around for gen Specs as OH was stewarding. Sitting outside for gen specs was abit chilly. I saw several people wearing jackets by then.

I think a Beagle and a Chinese Crested won a class in show?

Schipp- Ch Beadale Tell no Tales won Inter in grp.

Lhasa Minor in grp.

Dal baby in grp.

We didn't get home till 2:30am so glad Sunday (Today) starts late.

Sway your Affen was too cute.

BB

Does anyone have the Chinese Crested Results??

Bitch CC, BOB and BIG was Bridle's Gr Ch. Mohawk In The Line Of Fire

Reserve Bitch and RUBOB Newton's Ch. Entourage Professional Widow

Dog CC Bridle's Mohawk The Fame Monster

Reserve Dog Brown's Ch. Cascaras Teachers Pet

If my baby Sinead is there (one of the new Fauve imports) please give her a hug for me!!! :thumbsup:

I cuddled your 1/3 lol

Dee Dee is just WOW I wanted to take her home!!

:laugh: Thanks for that! Dee Dee does look lovely and Katherine tells me she has Hagen's personality. I'm hoping my babies have it too - so far the girls seem to be the most out there.

Lovely is not a word I would use, STUNNING is more like it with Personality plus, a right show stopper she is.

Was a lovely night but LONG, had to stick around for gen Specs as OH was stewarding. Sitting outside for gen specs was abit chilly. I saw several people wearing jackets by then.

I think a Beagle and a Chinese Crested won a class in show?

Schipp- Ch Beadale Tell no Tales won Inter in grp.

Lhasa Minor in grp.

Dal baby in grp.

We didn't get home till 2:30am so glad Sunday (Today) starts late.

Sway your Affen was too cute.

BB

Try Silverblu wearing a cool mat. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: