Taste Of The Wild

Boxer05

I am the same Laneka. I try to time it with others thing I might need at the post office. Going in to town to collect my second order on Monday.

It's worth it just for the friendly service from the Natural Pet Store :thumbsup:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is commenting on how much better my German Shepherd looks after a few weeks on the Salmon. It put some much needed weight on his skinny frame and his coat is glossier. I am still a committed raw feeder but am happy there is a good quality non grain kibble I can use when needed.

I got a bit too excited by this thread and ordered some when it first started. I do however have about 30 kg's of Caindae to get through that I had just ordered. :rofl:

And as a predominantly raw feeder this could take months and months.

Me thinks I will have to open the TOTW soon as I am dying to try it!

Although my old bloke has really taken a liking to the Canidae 4 meats so I am reluctant to swtich him while he is actually eating.

Edited by anniek

I put my babies on royal canin as I thought easier to source for new owners

I have kept 2 of the babies and have started mixing a few TOTW biscuits through the Royal Canin

they were sniffing and sniffing and picked out all the TOTW and sat up and looked

as if to say...found them put more in please :laugh:

I am giving this a try - just made it in with the 10% off last night!

Fantastic service from The Natural Petstore - sent a quick email last night to check delivery times to make sure it would arrive before the weekend. Very quick response. Ordered it last night and came home to it on my porch.

Boo got stuck into it which was a good sign (he's not a regular eater).

I've been feeding Canidae so will see how this goes - feeding in conjunction with VAN.

I am giving this a try - just made it in with the 10% off last night!

Fantastic service from The Natural Petstore - sent a quick email last night to check delivery times to make sure it would arrive before the weekend. Very quick response. Ordered it last night and came home to it on my porch.

Boo got stuck into it which was a good sign (he's not a regular eater).

I've been feeding Canidae so will see how this goes - feeding in conjunction with VAN.

Danois, I switched from Canidae. I didnt have any problems with Canidae but my three at doing much better on TOTW in all aspects.

I've been using Natural Petstore for years and have never had a problem with them.

Well I opened the bag tonight - venison and whatever - gee it smells very strong!

Anyway, put just a tiny bit in with Mr Fussypants canidae and his meat & chicken necks and he ate the lot. So far so good. She who eats anything at twice the speed of light didn't even notice anything different.

It looks really fresh, nice and oily and good sized pieces. So :thumbsup:

If the old bloke keeps eating it I will most likely alternate with canidae as he gets bored and goes off dry food and I have to keep swapping around anyway.

Just started my cats on this. They are loving it. Really happy with what I am seeing in the trays too! I had concerns as black hawk did not agree with them at all, stinky, sloppy poos. So I switched them to Royal Canin and they did well. Thought I may as well try to get them on TOTW to make pet food ordering easier - very happy! :thumbsup:

Honbun I was feeding eagle pack salmon,anchovy and sardine and their coats are heaps better on TOTW

and the output is good....I never has any upset tums when i changed over

but of course as you know all dogs are different and some things that some might do fabby on others don't

but I have tried lots of premuin bickies and they look the best on TOTW plus they LOVE IT :thumbsup:

:curtsey: Many thanks for your guidance Clyde and Frodo's mum.

I will order a bag for the kids.

They get only about 3/4 cup a day for lunch (rest is barf) but I am a bit bored with the good old HS. I would love them to experience new yummy food.

(I am a bit careful as last time I gave Honbun pancreatitis with Orijen(?) bickies)