Taste Of The Wild

Boxer05

yeahhh our local pet store now has taste of the wild

grabbed a bag of the pacific steam smoked salmon...tried some with Frodo and he LOVED it :thumbsup:

cleaned his bowl and was wanting more...hasn't been so keen on bickies like that for a while

I have a few sample bags of the other for them to try as well

price was good to 2.25kg bag for $19.95

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad Frodo likes it!

It's what Milton is on too :thumbsup:

(although he is on the High Prairie formula)

:wave: hiya berly and Milton

has Milton been on them since you got him ?

I was thinking about trying the 2 pups I'm keeping on them

He started on EarthBorn Holistic Puppy Vantage (as per breeder) but i switched him to TOTW when he was about 4 months.. HTH! Hope the babies are doing well!

Glad Frodo likes it!

It's what Milton is on too :thumbsup:

(although he is on the High Prairie formula)

:wave: hiya berly and Milton

has Milton been on them since you got him ?

I was thinking about trying the 2 pups I'm keeping on them

He started on EarthBorn Holistic Puppy Vantage (as per breeder) but i switched him to TOTW when he was about 4 months.. HTH! Hope the babies are doing well!

thanks for that, they would need to be a few months old as bickies would be to big for them

all mine just love the salmon one's....:thumbsup:

bubs are just gorgeous and growing up way to fast..

I just bought some TOTW from the Natural Pet Food store. I needed to call about something and left a message, my call was returned within 5 minutes. Very helpful woman - pleased to find somewhere that actually has customer service!!:thumbsup:

They have 10% off at the moment. Have got a sample for my cats to try too.

THe large bag is currently out of stock but from memory the store owner Deborah, said she was expecting more in at the end of this week. It's been a good seller so I suggest getting in early! After me, of course :laugh:

I just went and brought a large bag of the Salmon

mine just love it.... 05.gif

I'm still amazed I can buy it here in Tassie and not have to buy on-line :thumbsup:

Im in Tassie too Frodo's mum, and I nearly died when I walked into the pet food store to see it on the shelves :) ... My poor hubby didnt understand my huge excitement !!! I have heard of this food from an overseas forum Im on, and they rave about it for one of my breeds... I got some samples to try on one of my dogs, and he loved it... Now to just convince him I NEED to try a bag on the Basenji's ;) ...

I just went and brought a large bag of the Salmon

mine just love it.... 05.gif

I'm still amazed I can buy it here in Tassie and not have to buy on-line :thumbsup:

Im in Tassie too Frodo's mum, and I nearly died when I walked into the pet food store to see it on the shelves :) ... My poor hubby didnt understand my huge excitement !!! I have heard of this food from an overseas forum Im on, and they rave about it for one of my breeds... I got some samples to try on one of my dogs, and he loved it... Now to just convince him I NEED to try a bag on the Basenji's ;) ...

LOL LOL me to the guy in the shop must have thought I was nuts I was so excited :laugh:

I was I can't beleive Tassie has taste of the wild, then raved on about all the good reviews I had read about it

mine love the salmon coats looks great

didn't upset any tummies as i changed them straight over.....

will try the other one once finished the big bag of salmon

hope yours love it as much as mine do Clyde...let us know how they go

I must say i brought my first bag through the Natural Pet Food Store

and service was fantastic, they e-mailed to aplogise that it was not in stock ( Xmas break held up delivery)

and that it would be in by end of the week, Thursday got another e-mail saying was in stock and sent :thumbsup:

I'm still in shock that i can buy it in Tassie :laugh: