Taste Of The Wild

Boxer05

I got my sample of the salmon last week (they also threw in a sample of the venison, but I haven't tried that yet because it has chicken in it and I'm certain if I give the sample to the lappie, she won't eat her normal food again!) and the Sibe loved it. So we have a bag on its way now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. After reading all the comments I decided to try it for my guys and so far so good. My really really fussy dog is cleaning his bowl out and not fussing at all over his dinner.

We've only been using it a little over a week but it looks like it could be a big winner for us :thumbsup:

LOL I have to agree! But I am hoping with a move to ToW, VAN and Flaxseed Oil I might have a fighting chance at getting something better!

I got an email today telling me Pookinuk was stocking it now too - cheap postage but I have a few issues communicating with them over a lost order so will stick to the local supplier!

Guest donatella

i'm a sucker for a good review and just NEEDED to try this out for myself.

WELL the bowl here is CONSTANTLY empty. between my fussy pants and my little foster Chi, I cant keep their bowls full enough :eek:

I'm not sure if its exciting because its a new food yet or they just loving the taste but i think you have a new recruit :cheer:

Hi

I was wondering if any-one that is now trying Taste of The Wild has noticed an improvement on their dogs skin as far as itching and scratching goes. I have just purchased our first bag of the fish one and am really hoping it helps with Josh's itching.

Does anyone know of any Western Australian stockist of Taste of the Wild food?

Unfortunately the postage for dog food from the eastern states is always hideously expensive, as the bags are so heavy.

Pookinuk are now stocking it like Danois said, would only be $5 postage to Perth but a few people have had problems with them.

Not sure how much Natural Pet Store would charge to send to WA but SA was $10 for the biggest bag and they have great service.

Hi

I was wondering if any-one that is now trying Taste of The Wild has noticed an improvement on their dogs skin as far as itching and scratching goes. I have just purchased our first bag of the fish one and am really hoping it helps with Josh's itching.

I have just put my older dog on it and he has skin/allergy issues. So far so good, both my dogs love it :thumbsup:

I think it would be more than $5 from pootinuk as think that is a ony for local area's

I looked up something on there once and delivery was more than $5 to Tas

It say's $5 to Perth on their website, not sure what the rest of WA would cost, it used to cost me $5 to Adelaide.

Hi

One of my dogs was getting hot spots and the other is just a general all around itchy dog. They have both improved since being on TOTW fish. I really cannot believe the difference in my Staffords black coat though - she has always had a healthy looking coat but she now just looks amazing, almost as if I have oiled her. :D

Hi

One of my dogs was getting hot spots and the other is just a general all around itchy dog. They have both improved since being on TOTW fish. I really cannot believe the difference in my Staffords black coat though - she has always had a healthy looking coat but she now just looks amazing, almost as if I have oiled her. :D

Thanks Clyde and Tobster.

Fingers crossed it will help Josh. How long were your dogs on it before you noticed a different in their coat and skin?

I did it! Got 4 x 6.8 bags of TOTW :laugh:

The kids looooove High Prairie variety. Apparently roasted bison and venison for lunch is the best thing ever. I think they were a bit bored with HS.