Taste Of The Wild

Boxer05

Yes, mine are looking really good & their coats are both so shiny, they are gleaming. Even if I do say so myself :laugh: & the variety is good. Mine like the Salmon one the best so far but there are two we haven't tried

& my boy is Mr. fussy pants so that is another plus. We have tried lots of different dry food too. Aussie ones & others & this is by far what they have done best on. There are lots they just didn't like.

The factory where TOTW is made in Diamond Pet Foods Sth Carolina is the one in strife & that is not the one where we get ours from. Ours is imported from their other plant in California, so it is two totally different factories.

Diamond Pet foods have been in trouble for contamination at the very same plant which does concern me. I am a worry wart though. :)

Love you Frenchies by the way, they are a cute as. Especially the littley's. You take such great pic's as well. I'm jealous, only wish I was half as good :laugh:

Edited by BC Crazy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clyde,

Sorry to take this post off topic slightly :o Just wanted to ask you if I remember correctly you also feed Holistic Select Anchovie as well. How did you find that went as I am thinking of trying it with my 2 as my boy is grain

intolerant. I have them going really well on TOTW Salmon variety but with the recall of it ( even though I have been told we aren't effected here ) thought I might try something else. Would never forgive myself if something

unfortunate happened. Thanks :)

You have a strange P.O. LOL :crazy:

From memory it's just the price which I found different. I find TOTW keeps the weight up on one of my dogs a bit better than Holistic Select. I feel as though my Pug did better on Holistic select by a whisker and my old girl and SBT do better on TOTW.

Thanks Clyde. Just thought I would like to trail Holistic Select anchovie & if it works for my guys I could use it as a good back up or change if need be. Thanks again :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Yes, mine are looking really good & their coats are both so shiny, they are gleaming. Even if I do say so myself :laugh: & the variety is good. Mine like the Salmon one the best so far but there are two we haven't tried

& my boy is Mr. fussy pants so that is another plus. We have tried lots of different dry food too. Aussie ones & others & this is by far what they have done best on. There are lots they just didn't like.

The factory where TOTW is made in Diamond Pet Foods Sth Carolina is the one in strife & that is not the one where we get ours from. Ours is imported from their other plant in California, so it is two totally different factories.

Diamond Pet foods have been in trouble for contamination at the very same plant which does concern me. I am a worry wart though. :)

Love you Frenchies by the way, they are a cute as. Especially the littley's. You take such great pic's as well. I'm jealous, only wish I was half as good :laugh:

thanks BC crazy

mine were on the anchovy before changing to TOTW, they liked both but prefer TOTW

and I think their coats look better on it, pups change over from Royal Canin and their coats are amazing

I see on the TOTW site they now have a puppy one..so hopefully we will get that here when it's available

my pups would push the RC aside to get the TOTW out first

They all love the new lamb one

I have about 1/2 a packet of TOTW(2.27 size in salmon) left over and can't feed it to my little guy anymore because he is allergic to it. I also have like 6 sample packets of Canidae in different flavours. If anyone lives or works near Ryde I'd be happy to just give it away. Perhaps a rescue or anyone who wants to give it a go without having to buy a bag? Send me a pm if interested (I hope it is ok to say that in this forum if not feel free to delete mods).

I'd love to try it but I couldn't help smiling when I read their speil about it being natural blah blah then I read the ingredients. Since when did wild cats and wolves have smoked and roasted meats :laugh:

Edited by Kirislin

I'd love to try it but I couldn't help smiling when I read their speil about it being natural blah blah then I read the ingredients. Since when did wild cats and wolves have smoked and roasted meats :laugh:

Yeah, all that is a bit much. Blah, Blah, Blah. That"s not what made me give it a go. The grain-free factor was cause my boy is allergic to grain. He has never looked or felt better IMO. He has the shiniest coat

& is full of beans :laugh:

yes but it sounds good when i am reading out to them what they are having for tea laugh.gif

smoked and roasted could be after bushfire had gone through rofl1.gif

Yeah, all that is a bit much. Blah, Blah, Blah. That"s not what made me give it a go. The grain-free factor was cause my boy is allergic to grain. He has never looked or felt better IMO. He has the shiniest coat

& is full of beans :laugh:

mine have plenty of energy to

it just seems to suit them all round,coats,energy, poops

and the big bonus is the LOVE every type so if they want can have a variety

Same with us Frodo's mum. It's suits both of mine & they love it. added bonus !! :laugh: The old saying " the proof is in the pudding" never a truer word said

thus far. When I learn how to post pic's I will see if everyone else agrees. This new fangle technology does my head in every time :laugh:

I e-mailed TOTW about the recallls and received a very nice and detailed e-mail back, they assured me nothing has come here to tassie.

they said their place that sends food here has been checked and is fine.

I am very happy to keep feeding my dogs this as like I have said many times on this thread

they have never looked soooooo good , they are full of beans and they love LOVE LOVE all the varieties

always very excited when I head to the bickie bin to get some out, they have never been like that with any other biscuit I have fed them

I hope their new puppy range hits our shores soon thumbsup1.gif

Oh frodo's mum that is good news & great idea to contact them directly. Sounds like they were more than happy to answer your questions which is always a good thing.

I don't doubt this food is the best dry food for my 2 I have tried thus far but must admit I was starting to worrying with all this recall stuff.

Good news & thank you so much for keeping us updated on TOTW. My guys also thank you cause they love it :)

• 5 months later...

I am thinking of trying my 10 year old Golden Retriever on this food...currently he is on Hollistic Select.

But when I read the reviews online ToTW seems to be the top of the top in dog food worldwide.

Although the bison and the other meat one do better in reviews than salmon, im thinking because of the protein level salmon would be the way to go for his age...should I order it online? Can anyone here post links where they order theirs from?

Edited by Napoleon

Guest donatella

I am thinking of trying my 10 year old Golden Retriever on this food...currently he is on Hollistic Select.

But when I read the reviews online ToTW seems to be the top of the top in dog food worldwide.

Although the bison and the other meat one do better in reviews than salmon, im thinking because of the protein level salmon would be the way to go for his age...should I order it online? Can anyone here post links where they order theirs from?

www.naturalpetstore.com.au

$5 delivery I see you're in Qld :D

+ 1 from me. Bad typo error from me with the link. My phone is the pits to use the keypad on. O & I didn't notice you are in beautiful QLD. Delivery costs may vary but I only pay $5. Wonderful :)

Edited by BC Crazy