Introducing Bruce

Snout Girl

Well I have six of the black monsters at the moment and I can attest to the fact that something that CUTE can and because he is black will be an absolute devil.

I love my babies but yes it is time for them to go to (and terrorize) their new homes. God help the poor unsuspecting souls, they have no idea what they're in for. :rofl:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Panzer Attack!

Awwww poor lil tormented Sally can come live with Scootie and I whenever she's ready to pack her bags! :D

CUTE PUPPY!!!

As he settles in he gets naughtier and naughtier...Bert was a bugger of a baby too so thankfully we are prepared.

he is a good boy sleeping from 11pm till 7am and not needing a toilet stop.

plus, he's toilet training is going great, no accidents in past 2 days :thumbsup:

Like Clyde, as soon as I read your title I knew he would be a black Pug :rofl:

I thought about getting a black one.....but it was a fleeting thought and I got a fawn instead :laugh:

Wanna' swap? :cool:

He's no trouble... really.

:rofl: I have read of your little black angel *cough cough* antics. I think I'll stick with the adorable, cute, smart, nutty Archie.... :rofl:

But thanks anyway :laugh:

Lynn

ha ha ha Bruce is a bit of a handful- plus he never wants me out of his sight and is in that horrible 'biting everything that moves' phase. sigh.

Jam Friendly- I do believe they are brothers! Sue told me she gave the quiter, more reserved boy to you guys and we got 'the flea in a bottle' as we have 2 other dogs and he needed to be extroverted to survive here! lol. Winston is gorgeous, love the name!

1325921574[/url]' post='5665932']

ha ha ha Bruce is a bit of a handful- plus he never wants me out of his sight and is in that horrible 'biting everything that moves' phase. sigh.

Jam Friendly- I do believe they are brothers! Sue told me she gave the quiter, more reserved boy to you guys and we got 'the flea in a bottle' as we have 2 other dogs and he needed to be extroverted to survive here! lol. Winston is gorgeous, love the name!

Bruce is a real cutie smile.gifIf Winston is the quieter of the two then I feel sorry for you. He is into everything and also very bitey at the moment. We bought him some dried chicken chew sticks and that has calmed him down. What do you think of Bruce's personality? Naughty little buggers aren't they? But how can you be angry with that loveable face !We look forward to watching Bruce grow and his adventures biggrin.gif

Cheers !

• 2 weeks later...