The 365 Project

MavericksMission

Definitely finding it getting harder and it is only day 23! :eek:

helen - lovely picture, love the one of Chazer on the beach!

misteri - those naughty little caterpillars.. but they are cute!

beth - very pretty! and impressive for an iphone photo!

impatiens - gorgeous flowers!

Day TwentyThree;

6747608223_980448c3eb_z.jpg

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen i am struggling too! The dogs are hiding and i am now required to have carrots or the horses walk away from me :laugh: another two awesome photos from you though!

MM My friend had caterpillars as her 365 too must be a caterpillar day! Love it.

Day 23 Dusky Mare

Jan23rd.jpg

Great pics, Helen! I agree, it is getting harder! Not only that, but our garden is pretty overgrown with weeds and I'm rapidly running out of flowers! :rofl:

RIP Caterpillar! I assume they are no longer with us! :laugh: Cute photo though Misteri.

I like the sepia effect, MM.

Katy looks like a big cuddly teddy bear, newfsie!

Great backlighting, Dust Angel - I know what you mean, Harvey has started avoiding the camera too!

Another flower pic - no tricks involved just super macro on the Olympus, the lens was almost right into the flower! I was being lazy, just had the camera on program

but I see it set the aperture wide open, f1.8!

Day 23

6747996725_3dae533488_z.jpg

366 Days 023 Convolvulus by nzalis99, on Flickr

Loving all the pics today, I love the variety we have :thumbsup:

And yes, i'm finding it hard as well Helen!! So today is just one of Lottie....

Impatiens - Love the detail in the center!!

Dust angel - stunning picture!! :D

Helen - lovely pics, the sunset shot is gorgeous!!

MM - Love it!! I love old sheds like that!

Newfsie - what a gorgeous girl you have there!!

Misteri - Love your little friends :laugh: I do like caterpillars - gorgeous pic!!

Day 23 - I don't know what i'd do without Lottie, she's such a big part of me and my life :heart: :heart:

6748188735_7d9d786a6c.jpg

I'm up to day 237 as I started July 2011 with a facebook group. We started running out of ideas so we went with an alphabet theme for those who are stuck for ideas.

Tomorrow is X! :laugh: I have a couple of ideas but we'll see if they turn out as I need the sun :eek:

"S" - Shell collecting

233.jpg

"T" - Trimmings

234.jpg

"U" - Up side down

235.jpg

"V" - Vehicle / VT Commodore

236.jpg

And Today's photo "W" - Wood

237.jpg

6748953411_14052f3f9c.jpg

021/366 Days by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

This was my "Oh crap its 11.30 and I haven't taken a photo, Roscoe come here!" photo. Not too bad :o

6749062835_23d04d9c2b.jpg

022/366 Days by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

Another quick snap, I love the flower but not totally happy with the editing.

6749262223_02870e2091.jpg

023/366 Days by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

And probably one of my favourite shots so far. I was photographing some light bulbs and managed to fluke the amazing focus on this shot. Love love love it!

Its definitely getting harder. Im proud I've actually made it this far. My faith in myself wasn't exactly high!

Edited by lovemesideways

I am glad others are finding it hard too. Some great photos, the lighting is fanstasic on the horse walking away :)

Day 23 - Chazer had his first Canine Freestyle (dancing with dogs) lesson. He is here with the two 'blonde chicks' from the class Gorja and Kyla. It was a quick snap today, the photo was taken at 8.00 and 52 seconds, the class was starting at 8 pm :-) It wouldn't be like me to be early anyway.

23 January 2012

6750915929_4c9c8aa81f.jpg

DustAngel - That picture is absolutely adorable! So Cute!! & Love the horse shot too!

Risyntira - Lovely photos - Mum & I are planning on doing the alphabet challenge for the month of February.

Helen - Cute picture of Chazer - dancing with dogs, that would be cool!

LoveMeSW- Awesome pictures - LOVE the lightbulb one! :thumbsup:

Beth - Lottie is so gorgeous! :love:

Newfsie - Isn't Katy just beautiful! I have always, always loved Newfoundlands, but would never have the commitment to own one (although never say never).. a friend even gave me a Newf calendar this year, so many stunning dogs in it!

----

Day TwentyFour;

My friends new rescue puppy, she bought her into work today and I did a quick 10 minute photo shoot.

This is one of my favourites for the lot.

6754101727_cc8f8a91a1_z.jpg

Gorgeous pics again today :D

Day 24 - the apple slinky machine - you can see the handle at the back, you turn that, and it moves the rod (that's been peirced into the apple) up through a circular blade, and then the blade at the side peels it, it's very cute, hehe!!

6754342811_9be9116a76.jpg

I just commented on everyones photos, and then when I hit reply it all got lost :eek:

So now I am just making 2 comments

Love those sexy legs for the X photo, what a great idea

Beth - thanks for the apple slinky machine photo, it is great, never seen one before

This is my photo for day 24 - matches in with your photo Beth. This is the apple tree in my back yard. I love the shade from the tree in summer, but don't like the apples :) The dogs and rainbow lorikeets eat the apples

6756529553_bbc03bcff5.jpg

Aww such gorgeous little babies, Newfsie!!

Another great shot, Risyntira!!

Lovely pic Helen, love the colours!! And yep, the slinky machine is really cute - mum had one and I said how cute it was, so I got one for Christmas :laugh:

Day 25 - Not much from me, while I was out exercising at our usual spot, I came across these :love: Unfortunately I only had my iPhone with me, so this pic is heavily cropped and pretty noisy, but still cute!

6759351493_e7e006dbde.jpg

Great photos everyone!

I have never seen anything like the apple slinky machine! :eek:

I've just had a photo book from the library called "Focus - Letters" and they are doing the alphabet but just pictures of the actual letters, not things starting with them.

I thought I'd give it a go, it will use up 26 of the 366 days anyway!

Day 24 'C'

6754237783_d27807627d_z.jpg

366 Days 024 C by nzalis99, on Flickr

Our dog club had a walk tonight, I got there early so I took some views along the beach.

Day 25 - Eastern Beach

6759448363_f4e086e1ca_z.jpg

366 Days 025 Eastern Beach by nzalis99, on Flickr