Ruig. Puli

Baby. Sheltie

Minor. Border

Puppy ????

Junior. Kelpie

Inter ?????

Neuter. Corgi

My little marlee picked up a challengr

I think inter was a GSD. I should know, I was there in the lineup! LOL!

We had a brilliant day, my boy won dog challenge and inter of breed, my little neuter showed like she'd been doing it all her life and was just amazing. Very calm, very attentive and got her first challenge on the board. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Well done on your girl's Neuter Challenge, and at her first ever show? What a good girl!

How lovely.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH :)

Just an opinion of mine regarding the Neuter classes, I think ALL shows should have them because it is very hard to see how popular they are if only a few on offer here or there,

they should be at all shows and given at least a year to see how it's all going.

Having read the entries for these shows it is terrific to see the numbers and I'm sure if other clubs followed suit, they too would be well patronised.

Well done to all who entered.

Group 3

BIG: English Setter

RuIG: Cocker

Baby: Lab

Inter: BIG and RU

Neuter: Springer

Missed all the other ones even though I was in three of them :o

Must say I was very disappointed having too wait 2 hours for certificates and the behaviour of the initial person writing the challenges, extremely rude person. Then being told that no they won't send them out as it was too expensive so had too wait for them. Spent more time waiting for the challenges then actually showing!

Left me never wanting to go back as it was very poorly run and alot of people not happy, ended up talking to a nice man who assured me next year would be different and it's the first time they have used 'outside' ticket writers and would never do it again due too all the stuff ups.

Yes I know they are all volunteers, but hell I would have offered to write out my groups if it was going to take that long and never speak to fellow exhibitors in such a disgusting way.

ETA: So that was negative, will end on a positive! Thanks for the club for offering the neuter class, it was very well supported and lovely seeing more of a line up for the class then alot of the other classes.

Edited by tollersowned

Thank you so much for the results.

I can understand how annoyed you would have been with the ticket writer, not too hard a job. I have fiends who do this and are very happy to do so. When you win a "certificate" thats what we want, thats another reason they are there for. Sorry that they were so rude, which I am sure will be noticed with the relevant Club and this person will not be given another post.Rudeness is just not on. Doesnt help the arrogance on the day for you.... Tollers... after all glad you had a "good" day and took the trouble to post the results, most appreciated...

Yes, we waited over an hour for our certificates, the group 5s were all done except the Australian Shepherds, which we were told were "lost". It didn't dull my weekend, though, I had such a good time, especially with my little neutered girl who showed like a born again Grand Champion!

Someone else might be able to confirm this, but I believe the boxer bitches were all withdrawn due to there being questionable ethics about the dog challenge award. My friend was showing a doberman and they were caught napping and had to rush when the group was considerably shortened.

Yes, we waited over an hour for our certificates, the group 5s were all done except the Australian Shepherds, which we were told were "lost". It didn't dull my weekend, though, I had such a good time, especially with my little neutered girl who showed like a born again Grand Champion!

I was waiting for another hour after you guys left, got told they would be 5 minutes......longest 5 minutes of my life! I was expecting to be home at 12 seeing as we finished showing at 11 but didn't arrive until just before 3.

I know that you usually have to wait for a little bit for the ticket writers to finish the last few breeds but really? 2 hours? I am not that patient at the best of times :laugh:

I would have to say the challenges for our group were available in a reasonable time and i felt the shows were well run. I guess it depends on what group you were at. We also need to remember all the people running these shows do if for nothing and without them there would be no shows. :)

I would have to say the challenges for our group were available in a reasonable time and i felt the shows were well run. I guess it depends on what group you were at. We also need to remember all the people running these shows do if for nothing and without them there would be no shows. :)

Yes, Group 2, 4, 6 and 7 were all done. Toys were still being judged but group 3 and 5 which were being done by the same person and they hadn't even started group 3 an hour after the group was finished.

If you are going to volunteer though at least make sure you do your job within a reasonable amount of time and properly. Like I mentioned I know they are volunteers but the time waiting was ridiculous and the way it was dealt with was messy and unorganised.

No other show has ever made me feel like I did at this show.