"tea Cup" Pomeranian

I have the perfect thing for her ... it's absolutely teacup sized, can be walked on a leash or popped in a handbag, has that uber SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE factor and is small, fluffy and comes in all the same colours as a pomeranian ...

so.jpg

TADAAAAAAAAA! Netherland Dwarf bunny. You can toilet train it, have it as an indoor pet AND it will NEVER bark! How good a deal is THAT :D

HO my goodness.... is that Peter the Great (imp GB) ?

forget what year.

he was exquisite.

do I mention he would take your finger off at three paces???

savage as. Definately NOT in the breed standard for Netherlands Dwarf's, although sure is in the Polish, but he and his progeny won wherever I showed him and them.

that glourious red is not easy to come by either.

yes RARE so add another 1,000 to the price tag surely :D

having said that the good ones. I mean good temprement and they are the majority. thank goodness.

maybe we should have a dwaf breeder's phone number handy for these namphs who want a teacup? probably wouldnt even notice it wasnt canine :rofl:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really feel they have your back up then give em the phone number of a polish breeder...now that can be positively evil unless they are very lucky. Many rabbit show judges refuse to judge the lil cuties...and they are tiny, smaller on average than the Dwarfs so ideal for the teacuppers.

do I insert evil laugh here? where do I find one :(

There you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_rabbit

hows that for cute little bubbikins.

dont notice any mention of biting though? they sure did in the 70 and 80's :D

Edited by asal