2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't even had a rallyO trial yet :laugh:

Apparently it's in May :)

Oooh interesting, hmmm not sure we'll be ready though who knows :laugh:

We also got our third pass and Rally Novice title last night :)

Woohoo! Congrats Wuffles and Ava :D :D

Thanks guys! Was not a brilliant performance but a pass is a pass. To be honest I think Ava is a bit confused about the whole thing... at least now the leash is not needed... yeeeehaw!

The ACT has been absolutely brilliant in getting their trials up and running, I can't wait to hear about everyone else's results when other states come on board. There should be a few more titles this weekend with the trial in Sydney.

Congrats, CleoJ and Wuffles and the clever fur kids. We have to sit on our two passes until April now :( - hopefully we can finish off our titles then. But great to see other states getting on board.

@Amypie - you'll be ready. If Kirra can pass quite nicely, (and as I've said before, she doesn't believe in obedience :laugh: ) you'll be fine. Don't forget, you've got 2 retries to use - at a cost of only 3 points. Had to use one with Kirra in each trial - on the 270 left, cos she was a bit far ahead, and I would have trodden on her if I'd tried to get it done first go :laugh:

Well strike me down, we just did our first Open obedience trial and managed a quallie. 190 and 1st place. I'm a bit gobsmacked, I didn't even think she was ready for Open. It's great when they surprise you in a good way :laugh:

Love my girl.

Wuffles you are on a roll - break open the champagne thumbsup1.gif

We seem to be!! Unfortunately (well, fortunately, depending on the way you look at it) we are going overseas next week for nearly a month so the dogs will be in kennels. Ava will be unimpressed, and I'm not sure how long it will take when we get back to get her back up to trialling standard. Next trial is end of March if all goes well :)

Well done wuffles and Ava!!! :cheer: Wow she's really on fire!! I surely hope you got it on video to share with us ;)

Edit because my new laptop is autocorrecting like an iPhone does. I typed wuffles and it changed it to waffles!!! This is going to be interesting in the future :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar