Litters Due In March 2012

Bilbo Baggins

Hesapandabear - Shetland Sheep Dogs - 2nd. 29/02/2012. 3 boys 1 girl. 1 girl died :cry:

Fordogs - German Shepherds - 5th.02/03/2012. 6 boys 3 girls. 1 boy and 1 girl died. :cry:

dog geek - Pomeranians - 12th.

weisnjac - Weimaraner - 11th.

SLF - Kelpies - 13th.

Gumnut -Labrador Retrievers - 26th.

TrinaJ - Rottweilers - 31st.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Too early to tell yet, but hope to smell puppy breath around 02 March. Will confirm, hopefully, by the end of Jan.

An outside chance of bi-black shelties as bitch is a bi and sire's father is bi-factored. :D

WooHoo more magpie dogs pity they do not come in Cats colours.:D :D :D :D :D

dog gteek, I don't think you have got it ;)

BB's reference to magpies is because they are black and white.

I am hoping, against hope, that there may be a black and white sheltie in my litter. Bree is a bi-black and I have mated her to a tri, who's father is bi-factored (i.e. carries the gene), so there is an outside chance we may have a bi in the litter. :D

Bree seems to be rounding out in her ribcage. :)

dog gteek, I don't think you have got it ;)

BB's reference to magpies is because they are black and white.

I am hoping, against hope, that there may be a black and white sheltie in my litter. Bree is a bi-black and I have mated her to a tri, who's father is bi-factored (i.e. carries the gene), so there is an outside chance we may have a bi in the litter. :D

Bree seems to be rounding out in her ribcage. :)

dog geek was right to the foory reference.:D :D :D :D

LOL!!!

It is funny because I am so not a football fan...

H&B, black and white are the colours of a football team with the nickname of "The Magpies" - and the football team known as "The Cats" have different colours, I think maybe blue and yellow... BB, what are the Cats' colours?

Heh - I am sure to end up with a black and white parti Pom, H&B, if you like we can swap!!! :rofl:

LOL!!!

It is funny because I am so not a football fan...

H&B, black and white are the colours of a football team with the nickname of "The Magpies" - and the football team known as "The Cats" have different colours, I think maybe blue and yellow... BB, what are the Cats' colours?

Heh - I am sure to end up with a black and white parti Pom, H&B, if you like we can swap!!! :rofl:

Cats is Geelong and they are blue and white. ;) ;) ;)

Perhaps, BB, dog geek and self shall be the elite, on DOL, for March :laugh:

Am pretty confident Bree is in whelp, she is rounding out nicely and her nipples are swelling up. :D I will take her next week to a very good friend who has been breeding shelties for nearly 40 years, and we will put two heads together. Actaully she owns the stud dog. :)

I am taking mine for an ultrasound this afternoon -- Wish me Luck Please.

Home after ultrasound and we are expecting a litter of at least 5 German Shepherd puppies 5th March from day of ovulation.

Finally after 3 miss's Whoo Hoo :happydance2: :happydance2: :happydance2:

Edited by Fordogs