Litters Due In March 2012

Bilbo Baggins

Our babies are here! :cheer::champagne:

6 girls and 1 boy. :happydance2::happydance2:

They arrived Sunday. Unfortunetly we had an emergency c section as a puppy was stuck. Not good when they try to come out sideways!! The boy that was stuck did not make it. :(

Mum and pups are doing great. :happydance:

Congratulations Buddy :thumbsup: Seven's good! Sorry you lost a boy :cry:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours are 3 weeks old tomorrow.

Poor Blondie :laugh:

post-1582-0-67168600-1333237443_thumb.jpg

and just because she's a little bit special (taken 5 days ago)

post-1582-0-45168300-1333237534_thumb.jpg

Mum has done a great job with no need to supplement although we will start weaning early to help her out from Monday.

Fordogs, I think 5 weeks. :laugh:

Ours were 5 weeks on Wed. Trying to get photos in the garden are difficult as they follow me everywhere. I will need some help to hold them still on a table, may see if anyone can help tomorrow.

Am at a loss to understand why the pups have continual squits. They have been wormed regularly at two and four weeks and are due again on Wed.

They have been weaned onto Black Hawk Holistic, maybe it's too rich for them. My previous litters have been weaned onto Nutro. Will maybe get a small bag to try.

We had a s***** Easter. Unfortunately our little man who had not been well a few weeks ago was given his wings yesterday :cry: We gave you the best possible chance we could. R.I.P., Aidan :rainbowbridge:

Will try for a photo session tomorrow.

We have an appointment at 9.00 am for first vaccinations and microchipping and then Thursday for CEA tests.

Fordogs, I think 5 weeks. :laugh:

Ours were 5 weeks on Wed. Trying to get photos in the garden are difficult as they follow me everywhere. I will need some help to hold them still on a table, may see if anyone can help tomorrow.

Am at a loss to understand why the pups have continual squits. They have been wormed regularly at two and four weeks and are due again on Wed.

They have been weaned onto Black Hawk Holistic, maybe it's too rich for them. My previous litters have been weaned onto Nutro. Will maybe get a small bag to try.

Hesa, maybe cut back on one of their feeds - maybe they are getting too much. Hope you it clear it up soon - always a worry when they are a little bit sick.

We had a s***** Easter. Unfortunately our little man who had not been well a few weeks ago was given his wings yesterday :cry: We gave you the best possible chance we could. R.I.P., Aidan :rainbowbridge:

We have an appointment at 9.00 am for first vaccinations and microchipping and then Thursday for CEA tests.

Oh Hesa :cry: I am so sorry to hear that you had to make that decision.

Shelby, will be seeing Sophie tomorrow for the pups first vaccinations. She has delivered both of Bree's litters- one naturally and the last by Caesar. Sophie only works at our local clinic one day a week, but she looked after Aidan at the Emergency Clinic for two nights when he was first admittted at 23 days old as she works there Thu-Sun nights. :)

I can't wait to see her and have a good chat and a cuddle into the bargain. :cry:

Hesa, I'm so sorry that your little one didn't make it :cry:

Our babies are 3 weeks old today and they have had the squirts too, with one of the girls vomiting after some of her feeds :confused:

They are all continuing to put on weight, which is good and they are active.

I have been giving them Hydralyte today, hoping this bug clears up really soon.

Hesa, I'm so sorry that your little one didn't make it :cry:

Our babies are 3 weeks old today and they have had the squirts too, with one of the girls vomiting after some of her feeds :confused:

They are all continuing to put on weight, which is good and they are active.

I have been giving them Hydralyte today, hoping this bug clears up really soon.

Hey Gumnut.

My babies were 3 weeks Sunday and their poos are smelly and some runny. All gaining weight and active also :)

What Hydalyte do you give?

I have been giving them some yogurt the last few days but was thinking of trying some kids inner health plus. Have you tried this?

I am sorry about your boy. :cry:

How old are your babies? Just wondering as curiously when people vaccinate.

Buddy, I had Hydralyte which I brought from the chemist, made it up as per the packet and gave them 5ml each about 15mins before I let mum back in with them and I did it about 4 times during the day.

The little girl didn't vomit overnight and her poo isn't as runny :thumbsup:

I plan to vaccinate at about 6.5 weeks