My Pug Alvin Is Missing

Clyde

I know it's a long shot posting here but I am away on holidays and am feeling helpless. I just left today but obviously will cut my holiday short and head back home tomorrow. Alvin has been missing since lunch time. He is a black desexed 12 mo(approx) Pug. No collar, for safety reasons. I am starting to worry that a snake has gotten him as he cant bef found anywhere within the garden or even around the area. Friends/Neighbours are all out looking and searching high and low.

Avoca, Southern Highlands, NSW

Edited by Clyde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Rebanne and others for your support. I am sobbing like a baby. He is a little shit and a nightmare of a dog but I love hgim so much and he is also the lgiht of my daughters life. Even though he is a turd running away is not his thing - food is everything to him and he wouldnt want to miss any meals! It's pouring with rain there now and blowing a gale. My only thought is that he has gone in under the house and found the abandoned duck egg nest form where the girls went broody but I blokced their access off from their side of the garden. Then Im thinking a snake would love those duck eggs and maybe Alvin has been bitten. It's not accessible for people so no way of knowing if he's therem being black he is hard to see.

thanks Rebanne and others for your support. I am sobbing like a baby. He is a little shit and a nightmare of a dog but I love hgim so much and he is also the lgiht of my daughters life. Even though he is a turd running away is not his thing - food is everything to him and he wouldnt want to miss any meals! It's pouring with rain there now and blowing a gale. My only thought is that he has gone in under the house and found the abandoned duck egg nest form where the girls went broody but I blokced their access off from their side of the garden. Then Im thinking a snake would love those duck eggs and maybe Alvin has been bitten. It's not accessible for people so no way of knowing if he's therem being black he is hard to see.

:( Clyde, if you need any help tomorrow with searching, I can come down to give you a hand....I'll be in Moss Vale until about 10.00am and free any time after that. Just PM if you need me. Fingers crossed for Alvin's safe return :crossfingers: