My Pug Alvin Is Missing

Clyde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Clyde, 1000xhugs this morning.

If a bird of prey did not take him, then someone must have stolen him.

There was a case of ABs stolen from a Sydney backyard. They were handed over to a vet many suburbs away after a month.

Do not loose hope yet!

Sorry to hear this Clyde. We recently lost an Iggy for 5 days, turns out someone had taken him in and decided to keep him ...

His collar had been removed for a bath by the carers and then there was a massive storm and he got out.

We put up posters etc (he was on medication at the time) and the person who had him saw the posters and was concerned about the need for meds so called us.

I'm sure your little boy is with someone, many people have them for quite a wihle before they do anything unfortunately.

Well, you won't believe this as I don't!!! But Maremmas were going nuts this morning at about 5am, I got up but couldn't see anything. Just got out of bed and who was at the door????? Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!! Just can't beleieve it! Someone has been feeding him tho as he is a little fatter than when he left! I had put posters up everywhere yesterday and door knocked, I put that he needed meds for thyroid issues - which I do have a problem with morally as I think then if all dogs apparently need meds then people who keep the dog might not believe it for a dog who really needs meds but I was selfish and couldn't stop myself!

As soon as I let him in he cocked his leg on the dining table leg :rolleyes: Little turd who gives me no end of grief is home :D

Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone here for their support, the PM's of offering to help too. I am truly touched and just reading your messages of support throughout this had made me feel not so alone.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I really felt in my heart that he was gone for good. Grace has him in a death squeeze on the couch watching tele with her.

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!

I kept checking back for some good news and finally we have some! That's fantastic news! :thumbsup:

Alvin is obviously quite happy and comforted being back at his home - cocking his leg on the table! :rofl: It's those little naughty things you come to appreciate and love :)