My Pug Alvin Is Missing

Clyde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank dog he is home, i reckon your hard work with the posters paid off, someone had him.

Wonder if they pinched him ?

Can you go back on hols? :laugh:

:laugh: I would like to but just couldn't do the drive plus I paid the poor sitter for the time I booked in so now I can't afford to go back. I woudl take him with me this time though and board him with my friend in Sydney. Just going to chill out at home and enjoy him.

Gee I wish I knew where he was!! All I can think is someone picked him up from my driveway. Even if he did get out there I just know he wouldn't wander and it would explain the Maremmas going off when he disappeared. Then him being returned when they were going off early this morning. I dunno', it's all I've got. He is hyper so someone would have gotten more than he bargained for, or someone suggested he dug out of a local yard after being taken and came home, hence the dirty face.

Well, you won't believe this as I don't!!! But Maremmas were going nuts this morning at about 5am, I got up but couldn't see anything. Just got out of bed and who was at the door????? Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!! Just can't beleieve it! Someone has been feeding him tho as he is a little fatter than when he left! I had put posters up everywhere yesterday and door knocked, I put that he needed meds for thyroid issues - which I do have a problem with morally as I think then if all dogs apparently need meds then people who keep the dog might not believe it for a dog who really needs meds but I was selfish and couldn't stop myself!

As soon as I let him in he cocked his leg on the dining table leg :rolleyes: Little turd who gives me no end of grief is home :D

Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone here for their support, the PM's of offering to help too. I am truly touched and just reading your messages of support throughout this had made me feel not so alone.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I really felt in my heart that he was gone for good. Grace has him in a death squeeze on the couch watching tele with her.

What fantastic news Clyde - I bet your over the moon. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when your daughter saw him this morning, I have tears just thinking about it.

what a turd in deed - cocking his leg on the table was just to remind you how much you would have missed him - if he was doing that to who ever had him and the flyers stating that he needed meds - thankfully they took him home. :thumbsup:

So very happy for you Clyde.

I know the pain of a dog that goes missing and never returns, of not knowing what happened to them, I only hope that my baby got a lovely life with another family.

I am so glad that Alvin is back and still himself.

Bet he is going to get lots of hugs and kisses in the next few days. Your poor dog sitter I bet she was over the moon to hear he is back as well.

The best news!!! :cheer::cheer::dancingelephant::cheer::cheer:

Years ago when I first got my Gypsy girl, she went missing after my brother left the side gate open. She was gone for a couple of weeks and it was the worst feeling, not knowing where she was and if she was ok. :(

She was found eventually, wandering in the next street. I say someone must of picked her up and was holding onto her and that she'd escaped from them, probably to try and find her way back to me.

I had signs up everywhere, ads in papers. Long story but she wasn't in my name at the time - but thanks to a sign I had put up, we were reunited. :)

I am so glad Alvin is home where he belongs. I got all teary eyed when I read your post and was starting to worry that maybe a bird did pick him up.

Welcome home Alvin, you little buggar! :angeldevil:

So very happy for you Clyde.

I know the pain of a dog that goes missing and never returns, of not knowing what happened to them, I only hope that my baby got a lovely life with another family.

I am so glad that Alvin is back and still himself.

Bet he is going to get lots of hugs and kisses in the next few days. Your poor dog sitter I bet she was over the moon to hear he is back as well.

I am so sorry K&P. :hug:

Well, you won't believe this as I don't!!! But Maremmas were going nuts this morning at about 5am, I got up but couldn't see anything. Just got out of bed and who was at the door????? Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!! Just can't beleieve it! Someone has been feeding him tho as he is a little fatter than when he left! I had put posters up everywhere yesterday and door knocked, I put that he needed meds for thyroid issues - which I do have a problem with morally as I think then if all dogs apparently need meds then people who keep the dog might not believe it for a dog who really needs meds but I was selfish and couldn't stop myself!

As soon as I let him in he cocked his leg on the dining table leg :rolleyes: Little turd who gives me no end of grief is home :D

Just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone here for their support, the PM's of offering to help too. I am truly touched and just reading your messages of support throughout this had made me feel not so alone.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I really felt in my heart that he was gone for good. Grace has him in a death squeeze on the couch watching tele with her.

such happy news, now to get him to fess up as to where hes been and whats hes been up too.