My Pug Alvin Is Missing

Clyde

Just caught up on your thread Clyde.....how stressful!!

You probably want to strangle him now :laugh:

Where were you headed for you hols? Is Alvin crate trained?

I do want to strangle him each and every day anyway but he has been sleeping all morning so he has me lulled in to a false sense of serenity with his cuteness.:laugh:

I was in Palm Beach, Sydney. He is crate trained but the ticks are so bad there, no fencing and he is dirty indoors. He would have to be in a crate at all times except for toilet breaks which just isn't fair on him - and he would be vocal about it too! I had plans to catch up with friends each day and go shopping so I would have felt guilty knowing he was crated all day, plus all night. He is very active!

I am going on a real holiday in March so am rethinking my options. I have the same girl house sitting and while I know she wouldn't take her eyes off him after what she went through, I think she would be relieved if he just wasn't here altogether. Last time I went away I boarded him with a friend in Sydney but I don't think she's keen to have him back.......:laugh:

I do have dogs runs though so I guess she could just treat him like a boarder, but he really loves being with us inside etc. He is snoring at my feet now!:D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up on your thread Clyde.....how stressful!!

You probably want to strangle him now :laugh:

Where were you headed for you hols? Is Alvin crate trained?

I do want to strangle him each and every day anyway but he has been sleeping all morning so he has me lulled in to a false sense of serenity with his cuteness.:laugh:

I was in Palm Beach, Sydney. He is crate trained but the ticks are so bad there, no fencing and he is dirty indoors. He would have to be in a crate at all times except for toilet breaks which just isn't fair on him - and he would be vocal about it too! I had plans to catch up with friends each day and go shopping so I would have felt guilty knowing he was crated all day, plus all night. He is very active!

I am going on a real holiday in March so am rethinking my options. I have the same girl house sitting and while I know she wouldn't take her eyes off him after what she went through, I think she would be relieved if he just wasn't here altogether. Last time I went away I boarded him with a friend in Sydney but I don't think she's keen to have him back.......:laugh:

I do have dogs runs though so I guess she could just treat him like a boarder, but he really loves being with us inside etc. He is snoring at my feet now!:D

He's always welcome to spend some time with my 3 if you need to have him looked after.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just logged on..FANTASTIC news Dru :D :D

I really feel for your dogsitter, she must have been feeling ill.

hey...for your next holiday..I know a cool lady in Sydney with jacks & a naughty pancake blowfly puglet...drop him off with her ;) ;) ;) (name has three letters...begins with an 'R' and rhymes with jazz) :laugh:

fifi

hey...for your next holiday..I know a cool lady in Sydney with jacks & a naughty pancake blowfly puglet...drop him off with her ;) ;) ;) (name has three letters...begins with an 'R' and rhymes with jazz) :laugh:

fifi

Hey be quiet you. I've already suggested it but I think Clyde might be worried that Cakes will turn Alvin into a mad dog.

So did you listen very carefully when he said "Mum, mum...you wouldn't believe what happened to me!! Well first off I was just....and then...and suddenly...and I thought Whoa...but I wasn't scared...well, maybe a bit...and then I cried cos I didn't think I'd see you or Grace again...and then I was back and so excited I just had to pee!

So did you listen very carefully when he said "Mum, mum...you wouldn't believe what happened to me!! Well first off I was just....and then...and suddenly...and I thought Whoa...but I wasn't scared...well, maybe a bit...and then I cried cos I didn't think I'd see you or Grace again...and then I was back and so excited I just had to pee!

:rofl: :rofl: