My Pug Alvin Is Missing

Clyde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pftt. Fifi offered on my behalf. Give the litle runaway blowfly to her and she can deal with him while you have a relaxing holiday. Maybe the Wolfies can flog his bum and keep him in line.

:laugh: yep...they toe the line after being sat on or a thumping great paw pinning them to the ground !!!

or they might think he's an aniseed ball and :eek: :eek: !!!

fifi

:laugh: yep...they toe the line after being sat on or a thumping great paw pinning them to the ground !!!

fifi

Tearies. I can just imagine the wolfie paw doing the thump on the aniseed ball.

Pftt. Fifi offered on my behalf. Give the litle runaway blowfly to her and she can deal with him while you have a relaxing holiday. Maybe the Wolfies can flog his bum and keep him in line.

fifi

:laugh: He has no fear of the bigguns. Our male Maremma is huge and Alvin actually revs him up and trys to jump up and grab on to this neck. He stands over him with food trying to steal some so meals have to be closely supervised. He has been pawed many times by Forbee politely trying to tell Alvin to get stuffed but he just doesn't listen. He has the heart of a lion - or the brain of an ant :rolleyes:

I put that he needed meds for thyroid issues - which I do have a problem with morally as I think then if all dogs apparently need meds then people who keep the dog might not believe it for a dog who really needs meds but I was selfish and couldn't stop myself!

I think it is good idea that you wrote that he needed meds. Suddenly a free purebred dog turned into an expensive dog. You wrote about the moral side of it but how moral is it for people to find a dog and not return it? I think you did great.

A friend of mine who also has a CKCS lost him when he ran after the cat out the front door, he was gone for about 2 weeks and had obviously been looked after but finally they handed him in. I really don't understand how people can deprive a pet its family and vice versa.

I am glad to hear you got him back.