My Pug Alvin Is Missing

Clyde

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit clyde that seriously sucks :( please let me knw if you need another set of eyes tomorrow im happy to head up the hill and give you a hand :hug:

eta: ill pm you my number so you can call.

Edited by Rainy

Thanks guys, it is typical of Alvin to get where he shouldn't be, such as cupboards, coops etc but numerous people have searched and searched and triple checked and thens omeone else has gone over then checked all the spots again. If unijured he would start barking from dinner time onwards. He is often getting locked places, he was shut in the shower last week for a while :o No gates were left open due to stock/other dogs. If he really really wanted he could probably squirrel his way out but it doesn't make sense, he wouldn't toddle off and leave esme plus he is a real home dog and never had the urge to go too far. /he is very woosey outside of what he knows too., but still, thats why im heading home tomorrtow,i just want to check evrrywhere super throgouhly and know for myself that the whole place has been gone off over with a fine tooth comb. lovely neighbours have already gone thru the neighbours dam, all i can think now is that someone has picked him up ion the very off chance that alvin got out and went up to the rd, it still doesnt make sense. i know my dog the way we all day, but i guess i have to be open to ome unpredicabltiy. sorry about crappy typing, using another computer and feeling too tired to check/fix.

To the lovely epople who offered to help, I cant tell you how much I appreciate that but my dear stepd dad has just printed off many many fliers and so im feeling pretty organised and will get amongst it tomorrow. it will give me something to do!

Any other suggestions gratefully recieved.

Thanks to those FB'ing, all help is awesome!

Agree with searching the house again, friend of mine thought her dog went missing, turned out she was stuck in a wardrobe all day and into the evening, didn't make a sound :eek:

Same here - I was searching everywhere and calling out but couldn't find Ruby anywhere. Rang hubby who was in town to call into vets incase she somehow got out and was taken for microchip reading and as it was near the end of the day I didn't want her staying there overnight. Just couldn't find her even had the other dogs looking for her. At some point I went to laundry to top up dogs water bowl and who was on the other side of the door patiently waiting to be released. Obviously she had followed me in there at some stage and the door which is usually ajar had closed on her. Little bugger didn't make a sound while I had walked all around the large outside area including right around the outside laundry building calling out for her!!!!.

Shit :((( Chopper went missing when we were in the US. I know how awful it feels to not be able to physically look for them. Luckily someone picked him up and brought him to the vet. I hope the same goes for Alvin.

I've shared on FB xx

Guest donatella

Oh you poor thing. He sure knows how to get mum home quickly. I hope he's found safe and sound, try and rest tonight you will need all your energy tomorrow. Come out come out wherever you are Alvin :heart: