Beautiful Rescue Videos

Hi all,

Have no idea how to post a link...............maybe someone could do it for me please??? The web address is www.godvine.com

Found this posted on facebook & it has had me in happy/sad tears.

There is a video called "I am an animal rescuer" as well as an amazing video called "One of the most amazing dog rescues ever". There also is a lot of other videos about dogs plus other things mixed in.

Hopefully someone can help post a link - I will have to learn one day :)

Hi all,

Have no idea how to post a link...............maybe someone could do it for me please??? The web address is www.godvine.com

Found this posted on facebook & it has had me in happy/sad tears.

There is a video called "I am an animal rescuer" as well as an amazing video called "One of the most amazing dog rescues ever". There also is a lot of other videos about dogs plus other things mixed in.

Hopefully someone can help post a link - I will have to learn one day :)

Just a warning to others that the site is an evangelist web page.

Not that that should have anything to do with rescue.

Animal Rescue Videos

esky

When you make reply, go up to the menu bar and pass the cursor ove the icons.

Have a practice and then go for it.

Nice post. ;)

Px

Thank you for doing the link........I will practice it :)

I didn't think to let people know it was a religious site - I only found it on a friend's facebook page whilst visiting her & didn't even give it a second thought. You are right though, it has nothing to do with the post - it is the dog videos I was focusing on.

Hope everyone sees it that way too :thumbsup:

Hi Winterpaws :wave:

Long time no speak!

Please give Pepe a cuddle for me - so glad he is still with you :)

Haven't been around much the past 12 months. Have had a dreadful year where I lost two of my peke treasures :cry:

Have also just had my oldest peke boy in icu for 5 days with collapsed airways & secondary pneumonia :cry:

Would love to come visit one day if you'll have me? You were one of the very first DOLers I ever met & one of my favourites!!!

Hi Winterpaws :wave:

Long time no speak!

Please give Pepe a cuddle for me - so glad he is still with you :)

Haven't been around much the past 12 months. Have had a dreadful year where I lost two of my peke treasures :cry:

Have also just had my oldest peke boy in icu for 5 days with collapsed airways & secondary pneumonia :cry:

Would love to come visit one day if you'll have me? You were one of the very first DOLers I ever met & one of my favourites!!!

Of course we would love to see you :) Send me a pm and I will shoot you through my details again.

Pep would love to see you also :thumbsup: