Wanted: Female Amstaff And Kelpie

Two separate requests. One family that already have a papered 3yo entire male Amstaff are looking to rescue a desexed female. Must be dog social and look pure. They want a dog that's already gone through the puppy naughtiness stage :laugh:

A friend of a friend is looking for a Kelpie. Not sure if sex or age is important or if crosses will be considered.

If any rescuers in Sydney have anything suitable please post links below :)

Hi all,

We have another special case on our hands. ‘Chilli’ is an absolutely delightful male 6 year-old purebred Kelpie. He came into the shelter last week after I visited his owner for not looking after him properly and the owner decided to surrender him. The problem is that the owner stated on the surrender form that Chilli can jump fences which means he cannot be rehomed using the usual channels.

Chilli is very intelligent and very responsive to commands. He already knows ‘sit’, ‘down’ and Matt taught him ‘heel’ in about 5 minutes. He LOVES fetching – anything from sticks to balls to ear plugs (if that is all he can find lying on the shelter floor). He is friendly and affectionate, a very happy and expressive dog. Chilli is currently skinny but has already started to put on weight at the shelter so will be back at a healthy weight again in no time.

There would be an adoption fee (likely $180) for anyone wishing to adopt Chilli – to cover desexing, vaccinating, etc.

Please contact me (or Matt) if you know ANYONE who would like to meet Chilli or talk to more about him.

An email I received from a friend. Chilli would be at the RSPCA I am guessing- The writer of this is an RSPCA inspector so she would have seen the dog pre-shelter environment and is experienced. PM me if you want their details.

Edited by Jumabaar

Here's a link to the NSW AWDRI pupsters. :) AWDRI NSW dogs

Thanks. A female AST has been found. Unfortunately the friend of a friend that wanted help finding a Kelpie never got in touch. I passed on links to the mutual friend, but I can't do anything more :shrug:

serious????? :eek: I heard they had adoption interest so I didnt step in to get them into rescue!!! totally kicking myself for not pursuing it now!! poor babies!!!! grrrrrr to the previous owners, scumbags :mad

Oh and can't believe Petey's parent's were pts :(:cry:

It came as a surprise to a lot of people :(