Jan Gazette Vic

Shazzapug

I still dont have my Jan gazette...I rang Vicdogs today and was informed that it had only just left the mailing centre...I know vic people got theirs from last friday. Anyone NOT got their gazette yet? I only live an hr from melb, anyone would think I livede in the middle of no where. :mad

I still dont have my Jan gazette...I rang Vicdogs today and was informed that it had only just left the mailing centre...I know vic people got theirs from last friday. Anyone NOT got their gazette yet? I only live an hr from melb, anyone would think I livede in the middle of no where. :mad

Like you I only live an hour from Melbourne but I only got mine yesterday- Wednesday. If they go out as bulk mail maybe not all posted the same day.

Is this ridiculous or what? Is this acceptable to be getting our gazettes half way through the month?

It's not half way through the month, not to mention there has been a couple of days of public holidays not to mention Christmas as well.

You obviously have some form of internet access, you can always view it online until it arrives.

I would not be happy either, but seriously there are other things to worry about in life.

Ours arrived last Friday, under Weisnjac. We are usually a day or two behind everyone else with the mail.

They must not go in alphabetical order then, we're near you and got ours Wednesday. Love the Weisnjac JRT starring in the calendar!

Is this ridiculous or what? Is this acceptable to be getting our gazettes half way through the month?

It's not half way through the month, not to mention there has been a couple of days of public holidays not to mention Christmas as well.

You obviously have some form of internet access, you can always view it online until it arrives.

I would not be happy either, but seriously there are other things to worry about in life.

Excuse me...tommorrow is the middle of the month albiet a sunday...and I still dont have it.

Of course there are more to worry about in life but at this moment I dont know how to solve the worlds poverty so am concentrating on my own stuff...is that ok Sway. :mad

You obviously have some form of internet access, you can

always view it online until it arrives.

Excuse me...tommorrow is the middle of the month albiet a sunday...and I still dont have it.

Of course there are more to worry about in life but at this moment I dont know how to solve the worlds poverty so am concentrating on my own stuff...is that ok Sway. :mad

Excuse me... It wasn't the middle of the month when you posted thou was it??

Dogsvic can't be blamed for slow postage, nor can they be blamed if the mail centre sent it out late.

Not to mention the backlog they would have due to Christmas and Public Holidays. AP had there own public holiday on top of all of that, that needs to be taken into

account aswell.

Eh what can you do....

Australia Post has been less than fantastic - perhaps instead of thinking its DogsVic, it may be Australia Post's own delays, on anything that isn't a simple letter, really.

Hope you do get the magazine - it has a lovely Lappie on the front - the first issue with our breed in it, so we are all rather pleased! :thumbsup: