Personal Protection Gsds

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down you weirdos, lets not get in to a pissing competition about who has the best dog, as I will win. :provoke:

Nuh uh, my dog is clearly the most awesomesauceness. Forget your working dogs, throw a donut in those rocks and my beagle would fetch the shit out of it :laugh: :laugh:

If I told my dog to fetch, he would, I wouldn't need to "ready spaghetti" him, he would just want to get it for me as fast as he could.

I wouldn't risk him hurting his paws and mouth on that rock and wire terrain as I know how hard and fast he tries to do what I ask.

:clap: here's the applause you're obviously vying for.

On flat terrain she is very fast. As I have said a few times, this was nothing more then impromptu fun and if I want to talk in that manner to my dogs when we're out MUCKING AROUND AND JUST HAVING SOME FUN then where's the law against it. As for how supposedly rubbish my dog is compared to yours I think come down and meet her, and know her genetics before making insinuations like that.

Have a read of the thread again you will see why I posted the video. This is not an obedience dog from Sch1 lines.

Dont you have youtube clips of her jumping a fence?

Once again, this is my previous malinois who I asked to jump a waist height fence on command ... what, in about 2007? By the way the other one is tan with a black mask, this young bitch I also have now is a totally different colour and shape.

I never wanted a competition and I dont know why it turned into one. Everyone's dog is individual I dont know what bug Pax got up her butt in the first place. If I wanted a Nordenstamm dog I would have bought one.

Edited by Nekhbet

Calm down you weirdos, lets not get in to a pissing competition about who has the best dog, as I will win. :provoke:

Nuh uh, my dog is clearly the most awesomesauceness. Forget your working dogs, throw a donut in those rocks and my beagle would fetch the shit out of it :laugh: :laugh:

I cant blame her, I would do the same. :laugh:

If I told my dog to fetch, he would, I wouldn't need to "ready spaghetti" him, he would just want to get it for me as fast as he could.

I wouldn't risk him hurting his paws and mouth on that rock and wire terrain as I know how hard and fast he tries to do what I ask.

:clap: here's the applause you're obviously vying for.

On flat terrain she is very fast. As I have said a few times, this was nothing more then impromptu fun and if I want to talk in that manner to my dogs when we're out MUCKING AROUND AND JUST HAVING SOME FUN then where's the law against it. As for how supposedly rubbish my dog is compared to yours I think come down and meet her, and know her genetics before making insinuations like that.

Have a read of the thread again you will see why I posted the video. This is not an obedience dog from Sch1 lines.

Dont you have youtube clips of her jumping a fence?

Once again, this is my previous malinois who I asked to jump a waist height fence on command ... what, in about 2007? By the way the other one is tan with a black mask, this young bitch I also have now is a totally different colour and shape.

I never wanted a competition and I dont know why it turned into one. Everyone's dog is individual I dont know what bug Pax got up her butt in the first place. If I wanted a Nordenstamm dog I would have bought one.

Ouch, sensitive muchly.:laugh:

I cant blame her, I would do the same. :laugh:

She wouldn't actually fetch it though, in that there'd be no bringing it back :laugh:

She wouldn't actually fetch it though, in that there'd be no bringing it back

well not formally ... imagine you could have a dog that could fetch a dozen donuts and not have to hold ONE in her mouth! Brilliant!

You win, when I temp tested this litter I needed a transfusion

When I got my first one I was told to wear two pairs of jeans ... the breeder pulled one off my legs and said 'this ones yours' ... I then had the dilemma of trying to hold a squirming, chomping puppy and trying to swat off the other 9 who thought I was the best tug toy ever :rofl:

Edited by Nekhbet

nawwwwwwwwwwww I do love them at that age ... I'll raise you again I got to roll around in a litter of 5 week old Malis last night ... cuteness overload!

Are they the ones you are trying to sell on websites?

Are they the ones you are trying to sell on websites?

There was a couple of pups left, I was merely putting the word out to the right demographic that there was pups available as a couple are already going to Schutzhund homes. It's OK all gone now :) snapped up very quickly.

Tha'ts so good to know.

All of the WL breeders I know have waiting lists for the pups and don't breed until they have a demand. I was so worried for these puppies when you were posting about them, hard to find the right homes for WL pups.

Anyway glad they all got homes, hopefully nice homes.:D

Tha'ts so good to know.

All of the WL breeders I know have waiting lists for the pups and don't breed until they have a demand. I was so worried for these puppies when you were posting about them, hard to find the right homes for WL pups.

Anyway glad they all got homes, hopefully nice homes.

Actually there was a waiting list before mum popped them out. One prospective owner was refused as the breeder was not 100% on them hence why there was an offer, he does love these dogs and has their best interests as priority. Yes there are some awesome homes lined up for this litter it will be great to see their progress. There would never have been any cause for worry about the future of these pups.

Edited by Nekhbet

Nekhbet, that dog of yours looks nothing like a Malinois, infact it's one of the worse examples of the breed to look at that I have ever seen? I am not blaming you don't get me wrong there, how a pup turns out is what you get, but regardless or working ability, there needs to some standard IMHO and genetically floppy ears isn't a good one for starters.....hope you don't intend breeding that bitch?

She does :mad Nekhbet contacted me asking to use my dog as the sire, I initially refused but then heard how much we could make. Next time her bitch is in season we are sending her off to the vet for artificial insemination. I think this is the best way to complete this breeding as my dog is getting on now at 4 years old and has bad hips.