American Bulldog's

jess live die

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is he a Johnson or a Scott? Or a combination of the two?

With a breed that big he will be still growing, he'd be going through the gangles right now too. He'll fill out, give him time dogs like that need a couple of years to grow.

I've just google imaged the American Bulldog and as I expected, Hooche does not look like what I pictured an Am. Bulldog to look like. His nose seems way too long and pointy, whereas the bulldog has a more squished in face.

Regardless of his breed though, he is stunning!! :D

He is very cute, love the white socks, you have been gone from DOL for a while, how is your stafford boy going, I remember how excited you were to be finally getting him and your dad thought he was ugly, :laugh: and since then you haven't posted.

I've just google imaged the American Bulldog and as I expected, Hooche does not look like what I pictured an Am. Bulldog to look like. His nose seems way too long and pointy, whereas the bulldog has a more squished in face.

Regardless of his breed though, he is stunning!! :D

LOL R-A I just did the same thing as was just going to post the same thing as you. :)

He looks like he is going to be a very big dog, but he is absolutely gorgeous. :)

If it has AmBull papers I wager it will say 'Scott Type'. There is so much variety within the breed. Basically the Scott are the leaner, more AmStaff look to them whereas the Johnson then have the typical 'bulldog' head on them and more tankish. Then there is the 'hybrid' of the two which could look like whatever.

Saying that google American Bulldog and you come up with a thousand different looking dogs.

i throught he had staffy in him soon to be hubby brought him his got his papers ill dig them out and scan them in 2moz and everthing not sure where he got hom from tho i just loved him when i met him.

the breeder took my staffy back and gave him away we have been trying to fight her all i know atm with fighting her was her leince was taken and she is no longer allowed to breed