Australian Rescue/ Shelter Videos

Does anyone have links to Australian rescue/ shelter videos that would be appropriate to show a group of dog training students learning about the realities of the animal welfare industry in Aus. I'd like a variety of videos- some just showing facilities and conditions, some actual stories with before and after footage/ pictures and some information rich videos with stats etc. I don't mind if some are sad, i will select a few different ones to have some balance.

Any help would be appreciated.

The Pedigree Adoption Drive's Underdog (:laugh:) series:

This is the edited version that was shown on TV:

The GAWS Exposed videos are distressing: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GAWS-Exposed-Time-for-Change-is-NOW/160656180691344

I think there was a couple of TV series focusing on the RSPCA (Animal Rescue?) and on on the Lort Smith Animal Hospital. I'm vague about those because I don't watch TV.

Does anyone have links to Australian rescue/ shelter videos that would be appropriate to show a group of dog training students learning about the realities of the animal welfare industry in Aus. I'd like a variety of videos- some just showing facilities and conditions, some actual stories with before and after footage/ pictures and some information rich videos with stats etc. I don't mind if some are sad, i will select a few different ones to have some balance.

Any help would be appreciated.