Finally ! New Pup

skunk

lol jacqui, yeah ill get some soon..iv got a ton on my phone which ill have to put on computer...

shes a lil terror... chases the older dog around n doesnt stop annoying him ! like a lil fly buzzing around ones face constantly.. she even bites his ankles n tail lol.. he just walks off most of the time but sumtimes u can see that hes getting annoyed. i just hope he doesnt suddenly bite her !!

hes pretty well natured tho..doesnt mind her eating out of his bowl either.

will put more pics up soon

been a few days since iv had sundae & all i can say is that shes improving day by day.

last night was awesome, the initial 5min whinge from being put into her crate before bed but then after she realized it was "sleep" time, she went to bed & didnt wake up till the next morning. didnt carry on all night or anything either !

cain the older dog seems to love playing with her, im so glad they are best friends. he still can be a lil too fullon when he really gets into it tho..but sundae doesnt seem to mind too much. she may yelp at times but the next min shes right back into it & jumping allover cain, biting his ears n ankles lol..

iv started training sundae using kikopups methods on youtube & they seem to be working very well. she no longer tries to steal the treats out of my hand but will patiently sit & wait, & give eye contact.

will be working on more stuff with her ! she can sit but doesnt really do "down" well yet.

lol jacqui, yeah ill get some soon..iv got a ton on my phone which ill have to put on computer...

shes a lil terror... chases the older dog around n doesnt stop annoying him ! like a lil fly buzzing around ones face constantly.. she even bites his ankles n tail lol.. he just walks off most of the time but sumtimes u can see that hes getting annoyed. i just hope he doesnt suddenly bite her !!

hes pretty well natured tho..doesnt mind her eating out of his bowl either.

will put more pics up soon

This happened to our two... Gus was a live wire and Nala's patience was wearing thin... she did end up giving him a little nip behind the ear when he tried to mount her one to many times.... now he knows his limit....Older dog will teach sundae what is acceptable and what is not.. just supervise and see that his being gentle about it...I honestly did not think that Nala hada caring bone in her, she is such a bossy little thing but she surprised everyone..... maybe dont let her eat out of her bowl though....that could be bordering dangerous territory if not now then later when Sundaes puppy pass has expired.

Edited by GussysMum