C Crates Maxi Trolly

Excalibur

Congratulations to Kelly from C Crates for her new Maxi Trolly design. I used it on the weekend and it was wonderful and admired by many exhibitors.

I have to say that the wait was well and truly worth while. I would have no hesitation in recommending C Crates to any prospective buyer.

I would also like to thank Kelly for her complementary puppy pen.

Congratulations to Kelly from C Crates for her new Maxi Trolly design. I used it on the weekend and it was wonderful and admired by many exhibitors.

I have to say that the wait was well and truly worth while. I would have no hesitation in recommending C Crates to any prospective buyer.

I would also like to thank Kelly for her complementary puppy pen.

Sounds great!

Could you please post a picture for us all to see? :)

I too would also love to see a pic please! :thumbsup:

Here is a photo of our Maxie Trolly we received from C Crates. We are very satified with the product and wish to advise that at no time were we asked by C Crates to thank them on this forum. We are new to the dog world and new to this forum.

post-43846-0-66197700-1326874660_thumb.jpg

Oooh fab, been looking for somewhere that makes trolleys with the "old style" wire rather than those horrible vertical aluminium poles. I have seen so many dogs tails sticking out of the bar type ones, they are ruddy dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh fab, been looking for somewhere that makes trolleys with the "old style" wire rather than those horrible vertical aluminium poles. I have seen so many dogs tails sticking out of the bar type ones, they are ruddy dangerous.

I will never own a straight pole only trolley after being there when a dog I bred, owned by another exhibitor was being pushed out of the Adelaide Royal just ahead of me, the dogs tail became wrapped around the wheel, He was screaming in pain and wrenching his body in an attempt to free himself. I tried to cut all the hair to free him, long Sheltie hair, while his owner held him against the side to stop him pulling away. When it wasnt working we got help to actually break the wheel off, but he was still trapped with the hair around the wheel, eventually I cut all the hair that was caught and could see that the tail tip was torn off with only a small piece of skin still connected him to the wheel, I had to cut it off, so we could free him, there was just no other way. it actually caused major lifelong damage to his spine and his renal function as well as giving him a short tail. I would love to be able to buy a lighter trolley especially now Im getting older but will never risk those straight pole trolleys. It was one of the wooden trolleys (thats what most of us had 16 years ago) and yes it had wheel protector bits.

• 7 months later...

I have owned c-crate trolleys before (and do recommend this style of trolley) however after ordering a new trolley I must admit I'm not terribly impressed by the service provided by c-crates. I'm still waiting on my trolley to arrive, seeing as it order almost 8 weeks ago ! Has anyone else had this issue recently ?

I have owned c-crate trolleys before (and do recommend this style of trolley) however after ordering a new trolley I must admit I'm not terribly impressed by the service provided by c-crates. I'm still waiting on my trolley to arrive, seeing as it order almost 8 weeks ago ! Has anyone else had this issue recently ?

yes had a longer wait, 14 weeks.... and all we got was lies lies lies... Zero customer service, won't touch them with a barge pole. Ask for a refund.

• 1 year later...

I'm experiencing the same bad service and so are the breeders I got my puppy from. Delivered my crate without a tray - every week it's a different excuse why it's not delivered even though she says it has been sent but somehow can't provide a tracking number. I am getting ready to report her to Consumer Affairs.

I will never own a straight pole only trolley after being there when a dog I bred, owned by another exhibitor was being pushed out of the Adelaide Royal just ahead of me, the dogs tail became wrapped around the wheel, He was screaming in pain and wrenching his body in an attempt to free himself. I tried to cut all the hair to free him, long Sheltie hair, while his owner held him against the side to stop him pulling away. When it wasnt working we got help to actually break the wheel off, but he was still trapped with the hair around the wheel, eventually I cut all the hair that was caught and could see that the tail tip was torn off with only a small piece of skin still connected him to the wheel, I had to cut it off, so we could free him, there was just no other way. it actually caused major lifelong damage to his spine and his renal function as well as giving him a short tail. I would love to be able to buy a lighter trolley especially now Im getting older but will never risk those straight pole trolleys. It was one of the wooden trolleys (thats what most of us had 16 years ago) and yes it had wheel protector bits.

We have two straight pole type trolleys and have never had such a problem occur nor seen any others have such a problem.

• 2 weeks later...