Awesome Rehome Today!

OK - everyone knows Pickles my mobility challenged camp dog, right?

For those that don't - here is Pickles...

15-11-2011-Pickles-pool216.jpg

15-11-2011-Pickles-pool226.jpg

15-11-2011-Pickles-pool042.jpg

Well - we also had her cousin Banjo in rescue looking for a new home. He is not challenged in any way, but a little shy of strangers - which is cured by treats... *grin*

Here is Banjo...

17-01-2012-banjo_persia004.jpg

17-01-2012-banjo_persia067.jpg

17-01-2012-banjo_persia069.jpg

Banjo was adopted today....

... but there is more...

... next post will reveal Banjo's new housemate...

Pickles and Persia were saved by the same wonderful community worker from the same aboriginal community at the same time - Banjo was saved by her in the same area some 6 months later... she also has her own foster failure from the same area who is another cousin... the ears seem to run in the family... *grin*

Pickles is the only one with a disability - and she's now my forever girl.

It was so exciting meeting Pickles' litter sister Persia - they are so much alike in so many ways... and they are both stunning looking girls IMHO.

T.

Banjo is definitely one really lucky boy - his new daddy is a lovely man and Persia adores him... he literally had Mr Shy Boy Banjo eating out of his hand. Both dogs got on just fine sitting and getting treats from him too. I think Banjo has definitely found the best forever home he could ever want.

Plan B - I reckon Pickles is stunning too - especially her attitude to life. It definitely shows in her expressions doesn't it? Seeing Persia yesterday was so nice though - she is just as lovely in temperament as she is in looks - and I got to see how Pickles would have been able to move if she didn't have her "problem". Persia has a lovely fluid gait. I still wouldn't swap Pickles for anything though...

T.

That's very special. I always love to see how litter mates look and Persia and Pickles look very similar to me Persia seems to have a smoother coat and be a bit bigger?

And I bet you went home and said to Pickles "Guess who I met today?" Pickles of course thought she heard "Burger Rings!" and got all excited....