Dr Bruce Syme In Sydney

Dr Bruce Syme

Dr Bruce Syme from Vets All Natural & Vets All Natural Animal Health Center will be in Sydney for anyone who would like to discuss natural health care directly with him, be it dogs, cats or horses.

Sunday 29th January

10 am to 3 pm

Petstock Camperdown

78 Pyrmont Bridge Rd

Camperdown

Pets more than welcome too (maybe not the horses!), if there is something in particular you would like to discuss.

Samples and giveaway's.

Dr Bruce Syme is a certified veterinary acupuncturist and has extensively studied nutrition, herbal medicine and homeopathy. Bruce has a wide range of interests in veterinary medicine, including both small and large animals.

Bruce enjoys using natural therapies, combined with traditional orthodox medicine, and has a special interest in nutrition and the links to chronic disease in dogs and cats, particularly in treating skin disease.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vets All Natural seems to be getting a lot of Free advertising lately, whereas when I & others talked about Black Hawk on other threads we got howled down & deleted as it was considered advertising......maybe one rule for some & another for others ;)

Vets All Natural seems to be getting a lot of Free advertising lately, whereas when I & others talked about Black Hawk on other threads we got howled down & deleted as it was considered advertising......maybe one rule for some & another for others ;)

We are keeping relevant discussion within our thread. This is something that might interest members.

We are paid advertisers, and two threads is hardly bombarding DOL.

Guest english.ivy

+1

Oh dear god you two - get over yourselves!

This is simply a thread advising about a public event.

Thanks VAN for posting - its just down the road from me so I might pop down. Will you bump this thread closer to the time to remind people?

Don't get me wrong...it is a good product...I have used it myself in the past till I found something my dogs & I liked better.....It's just that...well....something in the way your posts are presented...that screams "advertising" :eek: rather than just discussion. This latest post is even advertising a pet shop :confused:

Vets All Natural seems to be getting a lot of Free advertising lately, whereas when I & others talked about Black Hawk on other threads we got howled down & deleted as it was considered advertising......maybe one rule for some & another for others

Doesnt Black Hawk have it's own thread in Health and has been running since Oct 2010? I wouldnt call that howled down. And both BH and VAN are paying advertisers. I think people need to just settle a bit, unless of course you're getting kickbacks yourselves.

We have loved this product and found it very good when Henry was still recovering. Unfortunately with such huge dogs it has not been financially viable for us to continue using it.

I would reccomend it to anyone with skin issues with their dogs. Gets a big :thumbsup: from us

Don't get me wrong...it is a good product...I have used it myself in the past till I found something my dogs & I liked better.....It's just that...well....something in the way your posts are presented...that screams "advertising" :eek: rather than just discussion. This latest post is even advertising a pet shop :confused:

Sheena sells BlackHawk ;)

Guest english.ivy
Vets All Natural seems to be getting a lot of Free advertising lately, whereas when I & others talked about Black Hawk on other threads we got howled down & deleted as it was considered advertising......maybe one rule for some & another for others

Doesnt Black Hawk have it's own thread in Health and has been running since Oct 2010? I wouldnt call that howled down. And both BH and VAN are paying advertisers. I think people need to just settle a bit, unless of course you're getting kickbacks yourselves.

Yes, I started the BH thread, I'm not a supplier or seller. I just feed it to my dogs.

The Vets All Natural was started by someone very clearly who sells this food and knows a lot about it. Is this even allowed?

FYI .. I have been spoken to about how much I used to talk about BH on this forum. I now only share my experiences with the food, when people ask in the BH thread.

Yes, I started the BH thread, I'm not a supplier or seller. I just feed it to my dogs.

The Vets All Natural was started by someone very clearly who sells this food and knows a lot about it. Is this even allowed?

FYI .. I have been spoken to about how much I used to talk about BH on this forum. I now only share my experiences with the food, when people ask in the BH thread.

THe manufacturer of the product IS in the BH thread. Retailers are also in the BH thread. Other people on here have threads pinned as free advertising for their services.

There is nothing to be threatened about, this was about Dr Bruce Syme event where people could go talk to an animal health professional with a lot of experience, for free. He makes products but everything is horses for courses ... you want to buy it, buy it, you don't stick to what you like and get on with life.

Drama Queen wednesday I think ...

Thanks VAN for posting - its just down the road from me so I might pop down. Will you bump this thread closer to the time to remind people?

Only once I've battened down the hatches :laugh:

Only once I've battened down the hatches :laugh:

:laugh: Be brave

Pity it isn't in SA, I would find this very interesting for my older dog.