Dr Bruce Syme In Sydney

Dr Bruce Syme

Yes, I started the BH thread, I'm not a supplier or seller. I just feed it to my dogs.

The Vets All Natural was started by someone very clearly who sells this food and knows a lot about it. Is this even allowed?

FYI .. I have been spoken to about how much I used to talk about BH on this forum. I now only share my experiences with the food, when people ask in the BH thread.

THe manufacturer of the product IS in the BH thread. Retailers are also in the BH thread. Other people on here have threads pinned as free advertising for their services.

There is nothing to be threatened about, this was about Dr Bruce Syme event where people could go talk to an animal health professional with a lot of experience, for free. He makes products but everything is horses for courses ... you want to buy it, buy it, you don't stick to what you like and get on with life.

Drama Queen wednesday I think ...

Im agreeing with you Nekbet i think some people just like to stir up trouble.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear god you two - get over yourselves!

This is simply a thread advising about a public event.

Thanks VAN for posting - its just down the road from me so I might pop down. Will you bump this thread closer to the time to remind people?

Only once I've battened down the hatches :laugh:

:laugh: Be brave

Pity it isn't in SA, I would find this very interesting for my older dog.

Tobster it is available to shops at a few wholesalers in SA but I don't know who stocks it in their shop maybe ring around.

Thanks VAN for posting - its just down the road from me so I might pop down. Will you bump this thread closer to the time to remind people?

Only once I've battened down the hatches :laugh:

:laugh: Be brave

Pity it isn't in SA, I would find this very interesting for my older dog.

Tobster it is available to shops at a few wholesalers in SA but I don't know who stocks it in their shop maybe ring around.

Thanks MBS I might give some a try, I was meaning the event though.

I agree. I know that there are rules to follow and it seems these guys are following them, but stifle DOL too much and you'll find people with helpful/interesting news and tips dropping away.

I've been to two or three of the VAN seminars. Picked up some good tips and great to have Dr Bruce right there to ask any questions about ..... :shrug: anything :D.

Edited by Erny

Wish he was coming to Perth :)

Yes, me too MG! My dog has been on Hills ZD and is about to start on an elimination diet. :(

Yes it's something I am very interested in too. When I get nearer the end of the 30+ kgs of kibble I have here I am going to give it a try!

Quick question for VAN/Dr. Bruce - Can you put together puppy packs of a food sample for breeders to send home with the pups? I know of a couple of breeders (myself included if I breed Zora) that would like to encourage puppy buyers to be able to feed RAW if they choose that option, but also feel safe in knowing that it was a balanced diet.

We sure do Puppy Packs RallyValley

http://www.vetsallnatural.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=85

If you want to order more than one you will see the email on the above link. We encourage breeders to let as know soon after whelping so we can have the packs to you before the pups leave for their homes. They come with samples, treats, reading information etc.

I don't see it as as more advertising than BH ,Pets1, or Ruthless , or the many others who start threads about their stuff :(

I have just started trying it too, but price might push me off it too. :(

Firstly, we pay for advertising, and the ability to post in the 'RELEVANT' topic area, i.e. Commercial marketplace.

(bear in mind, that topic area get's NO exposure to search engines, or to members that do not qualify, so posting in a general

topic area has massive advantages for getting the word out)

I think in the past year you will be lucky to find more than 10-12 threads we have started as we prefer to do what is right

and keep everything in a single thread. The exception to this is major specials, clearance items and to list items not really

relevant with the main thread (i.e. recently Bird products which were given away FREE).

Given this thread is more to do with an informational event, there are some grey areas, yes, it is promoting the product etc etc etc.

But if it is to get exposure and attendees then personally I dont have an issue with it… (off my soap box now… have orders to pack)

How is it any different to say Pets 1 having their thread down in commercial marketplace?

I can't believe you would begrudge people the opportunity to attend an info night with someone like Bruce :confused:

It must be pick on me day… I knew that spiders web I walked through this morning was really trying to tell me to go home, hide under the covers…

Meanies… lol

:rofl:

I don't think anyone is picking on you, the fact that your name springs to people's mind must be a good thing, they are aware of you, thats what its all about.

it would be sad if we couldn't be informed of such events here. :(

Can I just say that Dr Bruce Syme is happy to talk to people about anything. If your curious about acupuncture, or to see if he thinks your dog could benefit from it. If your curious about Flower Essences and their benefits, homeopathy, combining chinese with western medicine etc come down and have a chat with him.

Bruce is passionate about anything natural and holistic.

Oh, I might attend. Very far for me but might be worth the travel.

Ive been feeding my dogs VAN for years, my puppies are raised on VAN (amongst other raw foods) and I give each puppy buyer a VAN puppy sample.

VAN - I use a lot of your product and buy it in bulk 25kg lots. Where is the cheapest place I can get it? Online is good if they will send it out to me.