Kids 'n Dogs

Kirislin

I grew up with dogs, and it's probably made me love them as an adult. Ours weren't allowed in the house back then.

I had some family come and stay for a couple of days and of course the whips were all over them like a rash. The kids loved it, I think it was a novelty to have dogs in the bed with them.

6721775915_29b3e83808.jpg

6721781917_e492496230.jpg

6721790203_99fdf41802.jpg

the baby was carefully supervised.

6721798553_ab0cbb02fe.jpg

So cute Kirislin! Z loves when the kids come over. I have nieces and nephews and he's always been fascinated. He's really gentle and so sweet. Cribs and prams have a no-go-zone around them but he loves to look from a distance and sniff. When they're old enough he loves playing with them but always under supervision.

I was the complete opposite! Never allowed to have pets whilst we grew up let alone a dog due to many factors, one was moving alot.

Now my daughter knows no better, our dogs are her best friends, our current dogs are my first pets and I dont understand even at my age why we werent allowed them, they teach you so much and are there without question for you!

just happy my daughter will be ther opposite to what i was, she will have her very own little puppy from birth in the next few weeks,

Aw this is so sweet! Kids and dogs just belong together! My mum used to be terrified of all dogs due to bad childhood xperiences...and what happens, she has one child who is just dog mad...in the time of me convincing her whwn i was age 6, to now, she's lived with 4 dogs, 2 bing staffy mixes, her most feared of all! Still have 3, one had to be pts when i was 12 :( but i don't know what kind of childhood I'd have had without dogs!!

I grew up with a german shepherd...with the best nature, he wouldnt let anyone in our yard. yet my sister and i could crawl all over him. we used to pretend to be his puppies :o would follow him around on our hands and knees

when we went to sleep at the neighbours house (cause they were babysitting) our dog chewed threw the chain wire fence and got into their yard (their staffy and mutt would not go near him) the neighbour let him in her house and he slept in the same room as us till mum and dad got home. after that he would often get out the front and wander the street looking for us until the neighbour would let him in. I loved that dog :heart: