Dog Ad

Kirislin

It's a continuation of a theme they ran last year. There was a passat ad where the little kid was dressed up as Darth Vader and spent the day trying to make things do Darth Vaderly things (i.e. move glasses of water, etc) when the dad came home, He focussed his powers to lock the car - just as the dad hit the key...

The dogs are barking the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars.

ETA Linky:

http://youtu.be/R55e-uHQna0

It's the Ad they ran at last years superbowl... the bark one is the preview to their 2012 ad.

Doubtful we'll ever see it here.

Edited by KumaAkita

I remember my English teacher making a comment about how the imperials in Star wars were like the Nazis and the rebels were the allies or something to that effect. Volkswagon was brought about by the Nazis so maybe it is that.. But my english teacher was a bit of a conspiracy theorist or it just looks cool and sounds awesome!

--Lhok

I remember my English teacher making a comment about how the imperials in Star wars were like the Nazis and the rebels were the allies or something to that effect. Volkswagon was brought about by the Nazis so maybe it is that.. But my english teacher was a bit of a conspiracy theorist or it just looks cool and sounds awesome!

--Lhok

I'm sure your English teacher was right in this case.