Download Rally O Signs Here

sas

Most of the signs are the same, but not all, so it's important to not download from the AKC site. I'm hoping that someone out there will have the 'smarts' to create a website that can be used to download signs....I've got the signs...large PDF versions or .doc but don't have the website to offer downloads, so have been burning them to disk and mailing out when asked. Gets expensive after a while and generosity only goes so far at the end of the week when payday isn't coming any closer! ;)

Most of the signs are the same, but not all, so it's important to not download from the AKC site. I'm hoping that someone out there will have the 'smarts' to create a website that can be used to download signs....I've got the signs...large PDF versions or .doc but don't have the website to offer downloads, so have been burning them to disk and mailing out when asked. Gets expensive after a while and generosity only goes so far at the end of the week when payday isn't coming any closer! ;)

I can put them on a webpage for you. What is the file size?

Edited by MEH

MEH has been in contact with me and I'll be sending very large size sizes via disk. These will be put on a website which will be available for folks to download (big thanks for this!)

Ptolomy, I didn't know about the seminar (wasn't invited, so I guess I'm not giving it! hehehe)

Good work MEH, could you let me know when they're done as I want to start doing it down here :D

Its great fun. Just wish I weren't such a dill and making sooooo many bloody mistakes- my poor dog is so handler impaired it isn't funny.

I can't wait for the signs so I can start practicing them (without the dog since she can do them all fine) mind you my biggest errors have been turning right instead of left and not being able to count properly :rofl: not sure if practice can help with that!

Edited by Jumabaar

Its great fun. Just wish I weren't such a dill and making sooooo many bloody mistakes- my poor dog is so handler impaired it isn't funny.

I had to make do with a rather simple DIY course. I will have more space this year so we can do it properly :D

MEH has been in contact with me and I'll be sending very large size sizes via disk. These will be put on a website which will be available for folks to download (big thanks for this!)

Ptolomy, I didn't know about the seminar (wasn't invited, so I guess I'm not giving it! hehehe)

I wish you were coming

Rusky in the ACT we just used the same qualifier cards as for other sports. The one I got in NSW was big and brown, not sure if that's their usual one or not :laugh:

Thanks Wuffles I will work something out on word, hmmm big and brown ? ;) :rofl:

I can't wait for the signs so I can start practicing them (without the dog since she can do them all fine) mind you my biggest errors have been turning right instead of left and not being able to count properly :rofl: not sure if practice can help with that!

This is me all over, I am like Zoolander... Can't turn left!!