How Cute Are These?

Puppies had a good play on the grass yesterday and today without getting rained on... yay!

You need proof?? OK - pics as proof... lol!

These 2 tend to stick together a fair bit...

29-01-2012-BT-pups004.jpg

This little fellow got the worst of the ear munching, but I reckon he can hear extra well as a bonus...

29-01-2012-BT-pups009.jpg

Who's going to have mum's nose??

29-01-2012-BT-pups016.jpg

Miss Sasha

29-01-2012-BT-pups018.jpg

Little Joe

29-01-2012-BT-pups028.jpg

Count them all - all 8 are there...

29-01-2012-BT-pups033.jpg

Dinner time!

29-01-2012-BT-pups038.jpg

This stuff is GOOD!

29-01-2012-BT-pups039.jpg

Haven't quite got the idea of spreading AROUND the bowl yet...

29-01-2012-BT-pups052.jpg

I got's stuff on my foot! Get it off!!!!

29-01-2012-BT-pups057.jpg

Aren't they all starting to look like real doglets now? And we all have teefies now too... and we love to test them on everything.

T.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tricked them today - didn't water down the puppy food - and they couldn't care less... nom, nom, nom!

As for dragging ourselves away from regular stuff... well, we have a routine for that, and have included puppy cuddle time at regular intervals... *grin*

Storm is doing great - she's put on weight and looks really nice now - apart from the dangly boobies of course... lol! She also gets her share of one-on-one time and cuddles as part of the daily routine.

If it doesn't rain too much tomorrow, I'll try to get some solo shots of Storm, OK?

T.

Well - Storm is over the little munchkins chewing on her boobies... it hurts!

We have now separated Storm and the babies - who are now eating tinned puppy food like it's going out of fashion, and most are happily drinking water from a bowl.

We put the 3 smallest babies on Storm at times when her boobies are feeling a bit full, and just the 3 of them can drain her in minutes! The feeding is highly supervised as Storm is quick to get up and tell them off harshly for biting her.

I think these munchkins are going to be weaned fairly quickly, as Storm's milk production is dropping off some already.

The babies are getting more adventurous every day, and are starting to look more like little dogs too. They bark and growl, any new toy is thoroughly investigated and dragged around their pen, and they play rough-house with each other. We can spend ages just sitting and watching them each day... they are so cool!

Now the hard work on our part starts... cleaning up puppy poopies everywhere... yay... errr! And Storm gets to relax and enjoy not having to look after all those babies all the time. Hoping her milk drops off at a good rate so that we can get her desexed and back home to her own family...

T.

Not easy to get decent photos when it's bucketing down rain and one is constantly trying to pick up puppy poopies in the puppy pen... *grin*

Hopefully the rain will ease off enough over the weekend to get the babies out onto the grass for a good run and some much needed sunshine - I'm over this wet weather... grrr!

T.

Well, the babies got out into some fresh air today, but only on the patio - the grassy areas were still very soggy from all the rain over the past few days. Hopefully we don't get too much rain tonight and the ground is a bit dryer tomorrow so we can mow a spot for them to play and be photographed in...

At least we had some sun today and managed to get a whole pile of washing dry - all puppy bedding stuff! These kids are pretty good so far, they won't poop in or near their beddie, but pretty much anywhere is fair game for a wee... lol!

T.

I love the darker pup in your first pics taken on the 30/1

Could you tell me a bit more about this pups personality please also more pics of him would be great :thumbsup:

My family has been thinking about adopting a dog now that I am no longer showing or breeding.

Leanne

Thomas is a fairly quiet boy so far - the pups will be 5 weeks old tomorrow (Monday), so they haven't fully developed their personalities as yet - still working on that... *grin*

I'll try to get more pics of them all, OK?

T.

Pups will be 6 weeks old on Monday... and all are now weaned and doing well.

I took some photos the other day, but there weren't any really nice ones because the weather was overcast and the little buggers wouldn't stay still... grrr!

I'll see if any of them are worth posting here...

T.