How Cute Are These?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha! We just call our little guy Jack-Jack.

I have a couple of new fosters I brought home last night... I reckon you'll love them... black and going to grow fairly large. You can guess what their breed mix is when you see them... *grin*

T.

I want to see the new black bubs, Im suffering serious puppy withdrawl T :o

piccies please :provoke:

:)

Hahaha! We just call our little guy Jack-Jack.

I have a couple of new fosters I brought home last night... I reckon you'll love them... black and going to grow fairly large. You can guess what their breed mix is when you see them... *grin*

T.

I'll have to start a new thread for the new furbabies - they are too cute for words - all legs and ears and puppy gawkiness. Lab cross cross cross by the looks of them - look to have some sighthound going on with the longer noses and gangly legs with huge feet and really long tails.

Meanwhile - the 8 BT x Staffy babies are getting bigger by the day - hoping that they will be ready for adoption in a couple of weeks now.

Cazstaff - you know where we are, feel free to call and let us know when you'd like to come for a proper puppy fix... the furbabies are always up for some new human friends to cuddle with... *grin*

T.

Hahahaha! Looking good Leanne!

I'll arrange Bones's desexing asap, OK? So he will be ready for travel sooner...

It was lovely to talk to you yesterday also - Bones is one lucky little man to be heading off to your place methinks... *grin*

T.

Hahahaha! Looking good Leanne!

I'll arrange Bones's desexing asap, OK? So he will be ready for travel sooner...

It was lovely to talk to you yesterday also - Bones is one lucky little man to be heading off to your place methinks... *grin*

:cheer::happydance2::happydance:

Can't wait to get my little man, although I think I am going to have to get a bigger lounge and bed :)

Leanne

Bones will be having his "easter eggs" removed on Monday... give 10 days for his stitch to be removed, and he will be ready to come to you Leanne...

So far he looks to be tracking to be Staffy sized rather than BT sized when he's fully grown - so you may only need a queen sized bed to fit all of the pets... lol!

We will try to get him used to his new name for you too, OK?

T.

I'll have to start a new thread for the new furbabies - they are too cute for words - all legs and ears and puppy gawkiness. Lab cross cross cross by the looks of them - look to have some sighthound going on with the longer noses and gangly legs with huge feet and really long tails.

:provoke:

If you're stuck for a background, they'll drape very elegantly over my lounge...

Hahaha @ Katdogs! I actually got some photos this morning of them playing with Timmy in the puddles and wet grass at the rescue property - will have to load them onto the PC and see how many actually came out viewable.

Back to the BT x Staffy pups - Bones and Mikey are both being desexed tomorrow - as they both have homes to go to... yay for my little men!

T.

Bones and Mikey have flown through their surgeries today like true little professionals. They were a huge hit with the vet clinic staff who apparently just had to keep giving them cuddles and kisses every time they passed them... even the owner of the clinic had nice things to say about how well behaved they both were today.

Just off to give them some dinner now...

T.

Well - Bones and Mikey had a big adventure in my back yard today... they helped me do poo patrol and the mowing. Neither was terribly fazed by the mower either, but they did stay a healthy distance from it... *grin*

Mikey the Naughty has managed to remove his stitch - but it's no big worry - the wound appears to have healed very well and is nice and closed. He's off to his new family tomorrow...

Looks like Bones is going to learn to sleep solo (in his own crate) until he gets to fly to you Leanne... at least you'll have a crate trained pup, even though he may not be totally toilet trained... *grin*

T.