Sydney Pet Expo

Odin-Genie

I'll be there with a friend who has a stall for pet photography. If u see some crazy ladies with a heap of Shih Tzus and a dally come and say hi.

Oooww you can bring your pets?? :)

No, not unless you are involved in some way.

Well, that understandable..... I shall come meet the dally without Gus :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failing that, I'll be getting my "sibes who aren't mine" fix at the sibe club stand.

That's what I do. I absolutely love the spitz breeds. But since it's not practical for me to get more dogs I go around petting all the huskies and mallies. They are sooo adorable.

Zero and I will be there both days - he's doing flyball demos.

Come and say hi if you see us! He's the only sibe doing flyball so you can't miss us. Failing that, I'll be getting my "sibes who aren't mine" fix at the sibe club stand.

Shel, will say hi as I think the sheltie stand is next door to the sibes this year :D I will be helping out on the Dogs NSW stand on the Saturday and will be on the Sheltie stand on Sunday. Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Zero and I will be there both days - he's doing flyball demos.

Come and say hi if you see us! He's the only sibe doing flyball so you can't miss us. Failing that, I'll be getting my "sibes who aren't mine" fix at the sibe club stand.

Hopefully that will be with us. :thumbsup: Still working out who is going and when.

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like I will be there both days on the Flyball stand!! I will try and wear my hat with my name (Jaime) on it and I will have at least one chocolate kelpie with me! The second monster will either be Demi the Finnish Lapphund or another Kelpie so feel free to say hello!!

I must admit I am generally too shy to randomly walk up to people and ask if they are on DOL lol.

Well looks like I will be there both days on the Flyball stand!! I will try and wear my hat with my name (Jaime) on it and I will have at least one chocolate kelpie with me! The second monster will either be Demi the Finnish Lapphund or another Kelpie so feel free to say hello!!

I must admit I am generally too shy to randomly walk up to people and ask if they are on DOL lol.

Don't be shy, come and say hi. :) We will be on the Sibe stand on the Sunday.

I will be there on Saturday helping on the Dogs NSW stand and my sheltie will be helping out on the sheltie stand ;)

You might be best to get there early as the crowd does build as the day goes on. There are displays happening all through the day so lots to see :)