Warragul And District Kennel And Obedience Club Champ Show

DeerGrif

For an explanation of how the neuter classes will be run at the warragul and district champ show google warragul dog club and the website will come up.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.Remember if you support the clubs who add the neuter classes more clubs will add them too.I talk them up with all the club secretaries I talk to. The interest us starting to be generated.

Edited by DeerGrif

If I send off my entry today is it too late?

The memorial class - is this for all ages? Could someone please explain this class to me?? Cheers

The roly boxshall is for owner breeder handler dogs.age is not an issue.

Call me on the phone number listed on the show schedule regarding your first question.

Posted mine earlier today, so hopefully they are received tomorrow.....considering I live in Pakenham I am hoping!

We cheated Tollersowned, as I was out of the state my daughter drove out to Bayles & droped my entry off :D

• 3 weeks later...

All entries were posted on 26 th February so let me know if you dont get them.

Got ours yesterday - nice an early. We always go to this show as it is a great ground & a well run show. :D

Agreed and one of the few shows with great views of Darnum's landscape! Last year we set up near the fence and the view from our gazebo was just surreal!!

Hopefully another great show with fantastic weather!!

Thanks Pam. The exhibit numbers are very well set out.

Our catalogue looks great this year too as we have a wonderful new logo and the front page will be in colour.

Now everyone....think 25 degrees please!