Eaglehawk Kennel Club

Vacuna

Suprised to find envelope with numbers for the Sunday show in the letterbox yesterday - definite meets the new guidelines of numbers a week before the show.

Sunday 12th February commencing at 9:00am

Group 1 1

Group 2 114

Group 3 171

Group 4 275

Group 5A 346

Group 5B 347

Group 6 417

Group 7 485

Last No 559

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaptainCourageous

Is it a decent sized shed or a small one? Just wondering how crowded it will be as I've never been before

It's actually the best dog show venue in the state!

Is it a decent sized shed or a small one? Just wondering how crowded it will be as I've never been before

It's actually the best dog show venue in the state!

The venue is the reason I entered this show - only show I am going to in February as I usually don't show during the hotter months for the comfort of both my dog and self.

They have always been in the shed as far as I can remember.

BB

It was that full of Sheep at the Bendigo wool and sheep show you couldnt see from one end to the other....ya talking Massive.

"Suprised to find envelope with numbers for the Sunday show in the letterbox yesterday - definite meets the new guidelines of numbers a week before the show."

That is not a new guideline - it has been a regulations for Yonks!!! Just that many did not take any notice - probably because it is difficult to post numbers out a week before the show when you continue to accept them until then!!! LOL

last year at this venue the ground was covered on locusts/crickets, even made their way into peopels bags that were on the ground.

Hopefully they aren't too bad this year.

Last year there was a joe public theif pinching ladies wallets from their OPEN hand bags that were left on trolleys.

BB

Has anyone got their numbers for the Saturday shows (Bendigo)? I have just got back from driving into the Post Box in Kilmore but nothing. If everyone else is in the same position then I am not concerned - will check on Friday as I drive through Kilmore.

Grateful for such a wonderful venue which will be great with the forecast of Thunderstorms. :)

Edited by Bohunt

I have just got back from driving into the Post Box in Kilmore but nothing.

I hope you didn't cause much damage there Bohunt?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not entered on Saturdy. Does anyone know if the crickets/locusts are out again this year?

BB

hahahaha - I reread it and thought ..... probably will get away with it. I deserved that one! Still wanting to know if everyone else is waiting for numbers but I can always ask when I get to the show. Just like having everything ready well in advance.

I have just got back from driving into the Post Box in Kilmore but nothing.

I hope you didn't cause much damage there Bohunt?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not entered on Saturdy. Does anyone know if the crickets/locusts are out again this year?

BB

Definately NO crickets or locusts. You are safe!

It should be a good weekend and the pavillion is spacious with plenty of room for everyone. Regardless of the weather.

A big bonus for the hot months.

:thumbsup: