Comparing Dog Life Jackets

Oceangirl

I have been looking at getting a lifejacket for my boy for sometime, We love going down to the beach and also to visit some lakes at nearby parks. He is getting bolder in terms of goiong close to the water. to the point that he actually went for a swim the other daY. Got me thinking thst a lifejacket might be useful. Has anyone got asvise/ info/ thoughts regarding lifejackets?

Any info and feedback would be greatky appreciated,

Cheers,

Sami's mum :)

I have an EzyDog one for my girl, price wise seems to be similar to the one mentioned above (I paid about $50 for medium one, thats including my work discount though)

It also has a "grab" strap and bouyancy floats around the neck area. I haven't actually had a chance to use it in the river yet seeing as the Bellinger is flooding at the moment (again...sigh) and who know's what is in there at the moment! I have popped it on her for a few walks on the beach though, and she moves normally, including zoomies. It has a little pocket near the back too =]

http://store.ezydog.com/categories/FLOTATION-VESTS/

Both mine have Ezydog life jackets. Very happy with them & the grab handle comes in very handy.

We use them alot when camping as the waterways are very busy, boat wise & the current is extremely strong. Not to badly priced & well made.