T & G

Meea

Toys are undercover, rings toward the back of the grounds typically stay much more muddy. I think the order as you drive in is Toys, Non sporting, utility, working dogs, terriers, hounds. So hounds is usually a lot more waterlogged but a lot does drain away.

Toys are undercover, rings toward the back of the grounds typically stay much more muddy. I think the order as you drive in is Toys, Non sporting, utility, working dogs, terriers, hounds. So hounds is usually a lot more waterlogged but a lot does drain away.

Flyball is where the toys usually are (A comp was already scheduled to take place tomorrow). They are working out ring placements to make it all work.

But please do try and pass on to all toy exhibitors that they won't be under cover so if it looks wet they will have to bring their gazebos!!

ETA- I have never had a problem at castle hill and have shown on some pretty horrid days (with Kelpies so weather doesn't stop me). They drain exceptionally well!!

Edited by Jumabaar

Flyball is where the toys usually are (A comp was already scheduled to take place tomorrow). They are working out ring placements to make it all work.

But please do try and pass on to all toy exhibitors that they won't be under cover so if it looks wet they will have to bring their gazebos!!

ETA- I have never had a problem at castle hill and have shown on some pretty horrid days (with Kelpies so weather doesn't stop me). They drain exceptionally well!!

This show doesn't start till 5pm. I'm guessing flyball should be finished by then?

This show doesn't start till 5pm. I'm guessing flyball should be finished by then?

Is it an evening show?? Oops- flyball starts at 2:30, racing starts at 3:30 as its an evening comp!! So a full clash :)

Guessing both committees were worried about the hot feb weather.

Feel free to pop up and say hello!!

Edited by Jumabaar