Litter Due In April 2012

Bilbo Baggins

Pups were 6 weeks old last sunday. I am keeping a bitch, another is going to someone who wants to start showing and i am busy twisting the arm of a friend to have one of the boys to show.

In the purple collar is my girl Beanara Iceland Saga (no call name yet, any suggestions welcome!)

post-4908-0-36796500-1338416727_thumb.jpg

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We've been very quiet in here, how is everyones pups? Mine will start leaving home next week!! There is one going to a show home and one to a home that will do obedience trials - so exciting future ahead for the girls (i'm keeping the final girl for showing too)

MIne turned 6 weeks old yesterday and they are feral. The are noisy, growl, bite and are full on feral. One will head to Adelaide, one will go local and the other will stay with me.

I have a breeder friend coming a couple of days before they turn 8 weeks old to assess the litter and tell me which will be my next obedience dog.

Then I am going to take 6 months off and put my feet up to recover. Whoever said breeders to it for the money - have not had a litter like this!!!!

• 3 weeks later...