Tiny Dog Rescue

Guest donatella

So whats the trick not to fall madly in love with your foster dog? The little mite is growing on me much to Lucys dismay.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So whats the trick not to fall madly in love with your foster dog? The little mite is growing on me much to Lucys dismay.

My fault, I did give you the cutest little dog as your first foster dog, I am not game to put him on pet rescue yet, I will get dozens and dozens of enquiries :-)

Guest donatella

I know!! Hes the sweetest guy as well, been an absolute dream. I cannot find one fault and Chi's are making their way to my new fave breed.

I know!! Hes the sweetest guy as well, been an absolute dream. I cannot find one fault and Chi's are making their way to my new fave breed.

Chi's are my favourite breed of course :D My two both are from pounds, they have great personalities for such small dogs.

:laugh:

Glad to see your back at it Varicool :thumbsup: Feel free to send me some big boofa's :laugh:

Hey if you want boofas then I'll send em to ya, since you are responsible for me getting into Basically Bigguns. :laugh:

Guest donatella

Do I smell a foster failure?

Hahahaha

I just saw this post. Maybe, he's really taken my heart, he's just so gorgeous. I'm talking myself in and out of it lol

Do I smell a foster failure?

Hahahaha

I just saw this post. Maybe, he's really taken my heart, he's just so gorgeous. I'm talking myself in and out of it lol

Gotta be honest, if I didn't have 2 already I would of adopted him.

Ahhhh... but if you adopt him donatella, will you have room for more fosters at a later date??

Seriously - I fostered 44 pups before I had my first foster failure... and it was hard going not to adopt ALL of them!

I'm still fostering though... can never have too many dogs/pups around, right??

T.

Guest donatella

Ahhhh... but if you adopt him donatella, will you have room for more fosters at a later date??

Seriously - I fostered 44 pups before I had my first foster failure... and it was hard going not to adopt ALL of them!

I'm still fostering though... can never have too many dogs/pups around, right??

T.

You make a valid point T. If Marty stays then there wouldnt be room to care for anymore because the place is so tiny with close proximity to neighbours (if the pack get barky). well i could probably care for more chis as they are just so small you don't really notice them.

Mita good spotting they are matching dogs in coat just one is short and one is long haired (orange sable). they are currently driving me bonkers playing on my bed lol

Edited by donatella

Guest donatella

Much better but not completely gone, as in he'll sneeze or cough every now and again but not much.

I'd say he's 95% improved but 5% still lingering