Very Very Short Skirts

teddywaddy

My skirts are usually about an inch above the knee as I don't like how I look if they are any longer :o But all mine are tested in the mirror and I always make sure I keep my knees together when squatting down :D

However through choice I wear pants more often and this was highlighted when I chose to wear a skirt at the WA Puppy of the Year contest and the dog I was handling decided that the nice flapping end of the skirt was really a tug toy :eek::rofl: Needless to say I hadn't worn a skirt before in 3 months she had been showing :o :laugh: Of course it wasn't until we were in the ring that she tried to play - practising outside she was an angel ;)

I wear skirts both just below the knee and just above. When I show the Bullmastiff I dont bend down(I am very tall) but when I show the Bulldog I have to get down on my knees to stack him. Having a bad back most of my life means that it is just a no no to bend down unless you do so properly.

I always try to check the top and tail side of things when dressing as nothing could be more embarassing than showing off your puppies or people coping an eye full from behind or in front for that matter.

I prefer skirts to pants. I dont always wear a jacket. Having a white Bulldog and a fawn Bullmastiff I wear dark clothing.

Edited by Bullbreedlover