Show Leads

blitz3

Team Snag's leads are GORGEOUS. Fantastically made, look beautiful on the dogs, feel good to hold and like you are in control and definitely worth the cost. I have 5 with two on the way and one of them is nearly two years old and still in good condition :)

I have used others but haven't found them to match up.

Team Snag's leads are GORGEOUS. Fantastically made, look beautiful on the dogs, feel good to hold and like you are in control and definitely worth the cost. I have 5 with two on the way and one of them is nearly two years old and still in good condition :)

I have used others but haven't found them to match up.

do you have a link or site for them thanks

I'd have to say the same about Snazzy Pooch Leads that Katie says about team snags I have one that is over 2 years old and is used daily as a walk lead too. Noone would guess the age. still going strong and i show rotti's with them Love the quality andlots of colours beads and designs available

Teamsnag, those are beautiful. Could you please pm me the cost for one and is there anywhere we can view a colour chart?

No colour chart.. On my FB page has pretty much all the colours we have.. All leads on there are from ppl they have made up themselfs..Colour code) Price depends on length.. u can pm me here or email me at [email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/LusciousLeads?sk=wall&filter=1

I also make leads.. My are leather...

Some samples..

love the gold and black

Thanx.. Its Chocolate n Gold :laugh:

Same link as above :)